• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xampy rockz omfg
man u rule a lot :D
i loved the comand that teleport all tha people to the coordinates, it's very cool...but i have a question.
Do you know rl's system war yes? It is possible to get the "guild symbol" together with the character?
if it's possible, it will be rocks a lot ;}

i liked a lot u script, u rock

more one thing, its other subject
how i change the time to decrease frags in config lua?
i think the normal is 1 per day, i would like to change to about 5 hours per frag, coul u help me?

thak u, gtz for u topic

cya

Thanks Xampy, using firefox mozilla works fine!

Anyways, could you give your opinion about this idea, if it is factible or not?

@Yes, I mean that too, so they wont make lot of money with this system.

Lets think X is from team 1 and Y, Z and W from team 2, X can kill Y, Z and W, but if kills again until next 24 hours, he wont get 100,000 gps, he will just receive 300,000 gps for the 3 enemys.
Also for get the reward, the killer and the killed should be level 150+.

I have another suggestion too... It should count the death frags, when player dies, because if you kill him on arena you will count one more frag, and it shouldn't be like that.
Hmm, okay I'll do it. It will be optional (chooseable in the script by true/false or something like that).
I don't understand this part:
I have another suggestion too... It should count the death frags, when player dies, because if you kill him on arena you will count one more frag, and it shouldn't be like that.

------------------------------------------------------------
Just curious, what happens if a guild is disbanded via the website?

Also, in my server, a player can still !disband their guild, even if the time is not up..
You can't disband a guild if you are in war or if the time isn't over :confused:.

------------------------------------------------------------
xampy rockz omfg
man u rule a lot :D
i loved the comand that teleport all tha people to the coordinates, it's very cool...but i have a question.
Do you know rl's system war yes? It is possible to get the "guild symbol" together with the character?
if it's possible, it will be rocks a lot ;}

i liked a lot u script, u rock

more one thing, its other subject
how i change the time to decrease frags in config lua?
i think the normal is 1 per day, i would like to change to about 5 hours per frag, coul u help me?

thak u, gtz for u topic

cya
Thanks! Yes, I know Cipsoft's war system, I think it isn't working on TFS 0.3.6, I guess that it will be working on TFS 0.4.
Btw, you can't change decrease frags time in config, cause 0.3.5+ has got the new skull system (frags will be removed after 30 days of got this frag).

Last edited:
Yes, I mean that too, so they wont make lot of money with this system.

Lets think X is from team 1 and Y, Z and W from team 2, X can kill Y, Z and W, but if kills again until next 24 hours, he wont get 100,000 gps, he will just receive 300,000 gps for the 3 enemys.

What about this Xampy?

Check the previous post XDD.

Hmm, okay I'll do it. It will be optional (chooseable in the script by true/false or something like that).
I don't understand this part:

Thanks, but there is a bug I guess.

Players can't kill each others even when the system is OFF.
Do you know what the problem is?

Edit: They have dark red hp and going down to 0 hp. But they are still alive.

Ty
/Waller

Last edited:
No, Xampy, I'm saying that in my server (0.3.5) characters enter the "!disband" command, and the doPlayerSendCancel comes up (Time remaining 47 hours etc) but it still disbands the guild.

Any idea what my problem is?

When you go to an pvp zone (that when a player get killed, the war system count a frag +1 but the player teleports to the temple and doesnt die.
If you still dont catch it, I will make a video explaining it.

but i dont have the folder "Mods" I cant use this if i dont have that right? my server is 8.4

Last edited:
Something is wrong in your creaturescripts....in xml or lua...we can't see your computer so we ain't know it...???

Thanks, but there is a bug I guess.

Players can't kill each others even when the system is OFF.
Do you know what the problem is?

Edit: They have dark red hp and going down to 0 hp. But they are still alive.

Ty
/Waller
If the system is "OFF" the problem might be another creaturescript with an onKill function.

No, Xampy, I'm saying that in my server (0.3.5) characters enter the "!disband" command, and the doPlayerSendCancel comes up (Time remaining 47 hours etc) but it still disbands the guild.

Any idea what my problem is?
I'm going to check it. Please, be patient :p.

When you go to an pvp zone (that when a player get killed, the war system count a frag +1 but the player teleports to the temple and doesnt die.
If you still dont catch it, I will make a video explaining it.
I'm going to test the PvP zone with the system. Plase, be patient xd.

I need HELP PLEASE

not count frags :(
Explain more the problem. Do you mean that it doesn't count frags at website, not?

but i dont have the folder "Mods" I cant use this if i dont have that right? my server is 8.4
Then you can try the system for 0.3.4, that might work.

I will try to explain a bit better.

You can take white skull and get peoples down to 0 hp. But they wont die, they can still run around and atk peoples.

But you can still die by monsters.

You can't die by players.

Last edited:
ok i have problem im using 0.3.4 version and when i kill my enemy (a guy im in war) cout the frag :S and in the score still 0-0 :S i have to erase a table? in my database or something i deleted ""deaths_in_wars"" and put ur new one but dont know, what can i do?

YES XAMPY doesn't count frags at website :s !!

Help my

I will try to explain a bit better.

You can take white skull and get peoples down to 0 hp. But they wont die, they can still run around and atk peoples.

But you can still die by monsters.

You can't die by players.

I have seen this lot of times, it thought that it was another system that Im using... maybe now I can think that it is from war system :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back