• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten Lands of Zelda

Venn

Reaction score
Hello! I'm going to reactivate my old project Vardius age of the Dragons with new name Forgotten lands of Zelda.
I already did a lot of changes and upgrades. What i want to now?
I want you to explain your opinion about spells. Server is going to be running at protocol 8.7 and i'm undecided. I have got 2 options:

1. Real spells
here spells are real and vips got only lower cooldown

2. Custom spells
here a lot of custom vocations and custom spell
  • On the server, there are 7 different vocations of characters.
  • Each vocation has its own professions which allow players to use custom spells
  • Each proffesion got his own unique animated spells
  • Each vocation gain 2talents points at all 10's lvl advence which can be spread between talents
  • Talents do player heal faster or do moredamage

more about talent system:
Talents are to upgrade spells. F.e. better healing, more damage, double damage with new elementa, bigger combat area, new things (paralyze and so on)

now tell me which option you like better, both are balanced ?

Also i'm creating some turnonaments:
Tournament will take place once a week. to enter the tournament, the player will have to pay such an amount of 1 euro. while the winner of the tournament wins the pot of money. similarly the second and third place. I have an idea for three types of tournaments, but I'm also curious about your ideas. If you have an interesting idea please write.

Back