• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ForgottenL, Do you want it back?

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
So today, im done with ForgottenL, and its ready for release, the only problem left is the cash for the dedicated server, if you are an old forgottenl players and wish to donate a little amount to help bring it back, you have a chance of becoming a senior tutor by giving you a form to fill, if you can help us open it back again, add me on my email: [email protected], and we will speak about everything, this is the only way its returning, as I have no money to open it back right now.

I want it back but I wont pay anything... I think you will start up the server and after 2 or 3 months u willr eset it...like omar thias a**hole

@Rambo

Already got paid.

@testaa

It's outdated.

@Vendeliko

I said you can get to GET an application form to be a SENIOR tutor, so that doesnt mean it can be god.

@Maxens

Great :) I hope i'll see you when its on, btw this is omar :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vendeliko

Do you add options yourself or are you retarded? I said you can get to GET an application form to be a SENIOR tutor, so that doesnt mean it can be god.

Take a chill pill, only because most people don't want your server back doesn't mean you can go on rage mode.

I hope your server fails miserably.

@Maxens

Great :) I hope i'll see you when its on, btw this is omar :)

nice to see u here - not. U just want to earn money... I hope u will rent a fucking hoster for thousands of dollars and no one will play your OT. U fucked forgottenl up! it was the best server out there in my opinion (in 8.54). But I'm looking forward to it that u will fuck it up again :) So no one cares if u make it online or not.

ye man bring it back idc about what these fools say it was a great server and bringing it back would be awesome :)

No, that's all I'll say.

I remember your name, and I rememeber 'i think' i rejected some offers from you, or i dont really remember, thats why your being negative.

@the ones I didnt reply to, i want you to know that I dont have the time to waste on replying to your messages so keep it to yourself, for the ones that still want forgottenl back, its great to hear from you guys again, and I hope forgottenl will be better than before and everything will be fine, and there will be alot of new stuff coming up by time, thank you for your care!

I remember your name, and I rememeber 'i think' i rejected some offers from you, or i dont really remember, thats why your being negative.

@the ones I didnt reply to, i want you to know that I dont have the time to waste on replying to your messages so keep it to yourself, for the ones that still want forgottenl back, its great to hear from you guys again, and I hope forgottenl will be better than before and everything will be fine, and there will be alot of new stuff coming up by time, thank you for your care!

He's not negative for that, it's just that it's a shitty ot d;

I can host it for free :3
Btw.. Is it illegal to create a server that looks like forgottenl? ^^
I have worked on my own server for some months..
And it looks like forgottenl, i got the same vip items and stuff... The quest portals and some shit isnt done yet :"
The tibia client is 8.54

My computer got 3,00Ghz (4 cores), 8GB Ram and i will get like 100mbit internet next week.. :>

Last edited:
Back