• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dalerium 10.37 | Real Map | 19 April 2014!

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Dalerium | 19.4.2014 | 10.37

Dalerium is going to start Wednesday 19, April 2014!
14.00 CET!

We were online for three months, unfortunately we had to do reset mainly because of low player amount.
Within these three months we have fixed so many bugs, added so many new things that..
Well, just browse trough this thread and you will find part of the updates that we have done.
Together with players we adjusted spells, monsters and quests to give you the ultimate gaming experience.
Without further introduction I am going to tell you the most important information about Dalerium.

Rates
more information here
The average level will be around 170-215.
Magic 10x
Skills 35x

Trading:
Rashid will travel, you have to walk to Djinns to sell items (no quests)
Additionally there is a djinn in Thais that buys items for 50% of the actual price.
Market place, and other Farmine npcs etc.

Quests and RPG.
You don't have to complete all the minor quests to do something, for example you don't have to do missions to enter Goroma or Calassa.
But at the same time you can't enter INQ without completing POI first.

You get experience from all the major quests depending on your exp rate.

Guilds and Wars?
I support guilds and wars, personally I feel like thats what makes this game so great, I have never could imagine myself playing in a non-PvP server.

Picture says more than thousand words?
3ujIvWG.jpg

E38BR6Q.png

sw2hw1.png

Dalerium.net

Last edited:
Found a bug, when using fireball there will be no aoe, just a target spellrune like a "heavy magic missile"

Found a bug, when using fireball there will be no aoe, just a target spellrune like a "heavy magic missile"

I pretty sure that fireball rune shouldn't be AoE, or is that what you mean?

(from tibia.wikia)
Shoots a Fire Attack, this is the Sorcerers' equivalent of the Icicle.

I guess you got mixed fireball and Great fireball (which is AOE rune).

Thanks for the good deed tho.

I pretty sure that fireball rune shouldn't be AoE, or is that what you mean?

(from tibia.wikia)
Shoots a Fire Attack, this is the Sorcerers' equivalent of the Icicle.

I guess you got mixed fireball and Great fireball (which is AOE rune).

Thanks for the good deed tho.
Alright might be change then since before it was aoe but you had to put it on a target

Many, many monsters loot, attacks have been fixed/corrected.
Lots of minor map bugs have been fixed.

Some runes and spells cooldowns and damage have been adjusted!

And much more, By this far I can say about 5~ ppl are going to get free premium points for good detailed bug reporting.

I have to say I was not expecting this many players for the BETA.
We are having 8-15 active players almost all the time, which only means that finding bugs is fast.

However we do have some bugs to fix and I am quite sure that players will find more bugs to fix.
So right now I the beta is going to last few more days~

After the beta I will fix all the bugs that there still are, countdown will start, which is going to last few days.

Thanks for everyone for reporting bugs,
and thanks for the positive feedback :)

Last edited:
You said the average player would be 220~. Yet there are someone at lvl 854 :p

You want to get the same feeling when you are on beta or not so you can know if the exp stage is ok or not..

You want to get the same feeling when you are on beta or not so you can know if the exp stage is ok or not..

You got a point there, anyway

The stages are as high as they are so all the quests and places would be checked in case there are bugs.
Another reason why I didn't use the original rates was because I am pretty sure that ppl wouldnt be interested in playing (looking for bugs) and knowing their character would be deleted soon.

BETA is over!

(BETA players)
If you reported more than few bugs, please contact [email protected] or PM me here for premium points.
Make sure that you include your character name and which bugs you reported.

Majority of the existing bugs were fixed,
Lots of monsters were corrected,
Spells and runes and other attacks were adjusted with players.

I would like to thank every BETA player for reporting bugs and more :)

/Updated main post.

This really looks great. Haven't played an ot for a while so I am going to give it a try.
Hope you understand that I am too lazy to lvl manually and I am going to bot ^^

This really looks great. Haven't played an ot for a while so I am going to give it a try.
Hope you understand that I am too lazy to lvl manually and I am going to bot ^^

Glad to hear that,
botting is allowed as long as your not afk.

5 minutes!

Create your accounts! Sharpen your weapons cauz there will be no mercy!

Server not working...gaaaaaaay

Great first impression there >_>

Last edited: