• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dalerium 10.37 | Real Map | 19 April 2014!

Then how come tony saw with his only eyes be being on paypal and he saw the payment sent so how the f are you gonna tell me i use paint?

Seems to be completely down, domain is forwarded to google. Does this mean the server is down for good?

Seems to be completely down, domain is forwarded to google. Does this mean the server is down for good?

Of course it don't mean that just if an domain is forwarded to google.
Maybe he did it he self :)

Of course it don't mean that just if an domain is forwarded to google.
Maybe he did it he self :)
Well yeah, either he got hacked or he did it himself. Why i'm asking is because it came with no warning what so ever, and i just started to get in to the server :)
I hope it will come back soon.

Well yeah, either he got hacked or he did it himself. Why i'm asking is because it came with no warning what so ever, and i just started to get in to the server :)
I hope it will come back soon.

Yeah who knows, to early to speculate. Let the owner confirm, at least the website gives an error now :)

Simply our dedicated server expired.
I remembered that the server was supposed to run out at 15th day.
But actually it expired 11th(which I remembered wrong), therefore I didn't inform about it.

Anyway, why didn't I just buy it again?
- The server had been dying for most of its online time (it was my fault to start the server without proper advertising)
- Low amount of players => no server income => no money for advertising => even less players => eventually no money to re buy dedicated server.

And last but not least my computer started lagging alot, and became pretty much unuseable, eventually I dedicated to build a new one.
Unfortunately my new built computer had this strange freezing problem which made it very annoying to do any "work" on it. //Computer froze randomly every 2 minutes to 4+~ hours (100% random to me)

no rl map will be more popular then shadowcores? why make a server and try to compete with them? there is only a couple 8.60 rl maps that are popular, wich is why its worth trying!
they don't need to compete with shadowcores, just need to be different in some way :) like every 8.6 rl map is not the same, you don't need to be the same as shadowcores too, got it? :D