• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

Goku

Reaction score
14bn59g.jpg

http://darkot.net/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Saturday of August 1, 18:00 CEST
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: high-quality gaming
Create char at level 1, become level 8 by logging in.

Exp: staged 100x - 4x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 6x
RedSkull: 6 Frags
Banishment: 8 Frags
Frag Time: 7 - 6 hours.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

The map does not reset any tiles except on updates, so leave your lootbag on Wednesday, pick it up on Friday.. for example.

Note:
-No need to buy spells
-Change gold by right-click

• All quests of 7.4 is here! including the legendary sword of fury in Rookgaard!
  • Attack damages of weapons and runes are to 100% like tibia of 7.4!
(except that knights and paladins melee have been increased a little)
  • All NPCs of Tibia 7.4 is here, they say and offer the same things!
(For example Sam in Thais is a part of the dwarven armor quest!)
  • All Tibia 7.4 raids are here and are pretty common! Even Orshabaal raid is possible, even thou it's one of the rare ones!

You really need to write out the exp stages. Saying it is staged tells us absolutely nothing.
For all we know it could end at level 3000 with 100x up to that point.

On another note, the mana fluid system sounds interesting but could you maybe explain how this would actually work aswell as the costs and mana of the different mana fluids?

It would also be interesting to see the regeneration rates for alla vocations with and without promotion, aswell as for life ring and roh.

mastercores? i hope for real damages of sd mort hur ue not like last time 60 ms dmg 150 with sd mort hur and 220 with ue xd

You really need to write out the exp stages. Saying it is staged tells us absolutely nothing.
For all we know it could end at level 3000 with 100x up to that point.

On another note, the mana fluid system sounds interesting but could you maybe explain how this would actually work aswell as the costs and mana of the different mana fluids?

It would also be interesting to see the regeneration rates for alla vocations with and without promotion, aswell as for life ring and roh.

About stages - Note that Creatures give you 1x Experience, but you need a lot less experience to advance in levels!
The red numbers at some places describes how much faster you'll be leveling

link http://darkot.net/?subtopic=library&view=experience_table

About mana fluids
There are 4 different mana fluids obtainable in the game, these are light, medium, strong and ultimate mana fluids.
Light mana fluid cost about 20 gold and gives around 50 mana each (0.4 gp/mana).
And the stronger ones give a certain precent more then the weaker one, but in return they're little heavier, and cost a lot more.
Comparing light mana fluid with ultimate, you'd get 3.9 times more mana for the same price, however in near-death situations something expensive might be worth it.

@Koval, about dmg
When attacking players you will deal half the damage as if you were attacking creatures.
However you'll never be able to do one-hit that will deal more than 33% of your targets health(players only).
This is to give low level players a chance whenever someone decides to blow all their health to hell.
Also this take away the huge advantage sorcerers have in PVP (the boring UE-wars).
With this system you wont be able to do a team of 2 mages UE-comboing anyone you like

About stages - Note that Creatures give you 1x Experience, but you need a lot less experience to advance in levels!
The red numbers at some places describes how much faster you'll be leveling

link http://darkot.net/?subtopic=library&view=experience_table

About mana fluids

There are 4 different mana fluids obtainable in the game, these are light, medium, strong and ultimate mana fluids.
Light mana fluid cost about 20 gold and gives around 50 mana each (0.4 gp/mana).
And the stronger ones give a certain precent more then the weaker one, but in return they're little heavier, and cost a lot more.
Comparing light mana fluid with ultimate, you'd get 3.9 times more mana for the same price, however in near-death situations something expensive might be worth it.

@Koval, about dmg
When attacking players you will deal half the damage as if you were attacking creatures.
However you'll never be able to do one-hit that will deal more than 33% of your targets health(players only).
This is to give low level players a chance whenever someone decides to blow all their health to hell.
Also this take away the huge advantage sorcerers have in PVP (the boring UE-wars).
With this system you wont be able to do a team of 2 mages UE-comboing anyone you like

ok another server for paladins ;p delete ue and mort hur cuz its useless

Well, i have to disagree, previous version bring me to the conclusion , that there were more mages than paladins (formulas was the same) so i'm not sure if ur right :)

Well, i have to disagree, previous version bring me to the conclusion , that there were more mages than paladins (formulas was the same) so i'm not sure if ur right :)

dmg of 60 sorc is ~200 from sd and 60 paladin 150sd + ~100 power bolt i dont see point to playing mage on this serv

dmg of 60 sorc is ~200 from sd and 60 paladin 150sd + ~100 power bolt i dont see point to playing mage on this serv

mages are still fun PVM and mages have still best area damage in PVP with gfbs and even ues, ofc UE will appear nerfed if you're very strong but you can still use full force on PVM.
Tell me, are paladins really funnier to lvl than mages? I don't think so..

From tests before this launch, most players enjoyed the 33% damage limit, it made fights more interesting and it lasts longer.
Todays standard PVP situation is sd - heal - sd -heal (target sd and forget to heal ONE-TIME) and BOOOM UE... and that fight last about 30 seconds.
I think fights are funnier when they last at least a few minutes, don't you agree?

Edit: My goal with manas and 33% damage-lock is not to screw people around, it's to lift the limit of 7.4 there most must be lvl 80 or the game get screwed up... I'm working on giving players fun-times even if they get higher lvls, and still make the fights interesting.
For example... FUCKING PAIN IN MY ASS filling a 100+ sorc with 7.4 manas, don't you agree? hunting somewhere with instant spells and have to use manas like crazy just because they only give 50 mana per vial...
now players can by their own economy decide if they can afford using stronger ones to fill mana faster and have a funnier hunt.
That keep high-mana-players from "boring-manas quit".

And the 33% lock keep your chance of survival when you one day kill an asshole for stealing your loot and face his friend which is 4x your lvl and tries to UE you.

Think about it... isn't the original 7.4 little too outdated for the modern-players?
I mean, there's less respect today, and more assholes not giving a fuck and too many that just want to abuse for their fun ruining the game for 100x more people than there's creating the situation.

Last edited:
About mana fluids

I already read this as it is on your site, but it doesn't tell me anything about the mana fluid system.
The only thing it tells me is what the light mana fluid is cheap and gives decent mana. It doesn't tell me anything about the pricing/mana of the other fluids.
You also said they were heavier, so it'd be nice to get that info aswell. It would also be good to hear how that anti runemaking system is supposed to work.

And you also skipped out on telling the regen rates.

I already read this as it is on your site, but it doesn't tell me anything about the mana fluid system.
The only thing it tells me is what the light mana fluid is cheap and gives decent mana. It doesn't tell me anything about the pricing/mana of the other fluids.
You also said they were heavier, so it'd be nice to get that info aswell. It would also be good to hear how that anti runemaking system is supposed to work.

And you also skipped out on telling the regen rates.

5 hp/10 mana regain, normal ticks (10 mana/2 seconds as promo mage etc)

Mana-Abuse for making cheap manas:
If you use a mana potion, you will for 2 minutes get an "conjure exhaust" of 30 seconds per spell.
This means, if you use 1 mana, you can only conjure 1 spell each 30 seconds, until 2 minutes since last mana was used.
This will prevent people from making too cheap runes (an sd would cost 77 gp each if you used light manas to spamm them)

Weights of manas, in order of light, medium, strong and ultimate:
1.7, 2.7, 3.7, and 4.7 oz each.

Mana AVG of each mana, using same table:
50, 100, 150 and 200.

Price of each mana, using same table:
20, 50, 125 and 312 gp/each

Price/weight/mana create a situation there YOU decide what to use..
light is very cheap.. very... but annoying... medium is pretty ok mana gain but little waste.. and so on up to ultimate, great mana gain but shit fucking expensive...

Hope that helps you out :)

5 hp/10 mana regain, normal ticks (10 mana/2 seconds as promo mage etc)

Mana-Abuse for making cheap manas:
If you use a mana potion, you will for 2 minutes get an "conjure exhaust" of 30 seconds per spell.
This means, if you use 1 mana, you can only conjure 1 spell each 30 seconds, until 2 minutes since last mana was used.
This will prevent people from making too cheap runes (an sd would cost 77 gp each if you used light manas to spamm them)

Weights of manas, in order of light, medium, strong and ultimate:
1.7, 2.7, 3.7, and 4.7 oz each.

Mana AVG of each mana, using same table:
50, 100, 150 and 200.

Price of each mana, using same table:
20, 50, 125 and 312 gp/each

Price/weight/mana create a situation there YOU decide what to use..
light is very cheap.. very... but annoying... medium is pretty ok mana gain but little waste.. and so on up to ultimate, great mana gain but shit fucking expensive...

Hope that helps you out :)

The only thing I disliked about this server was not being able to make runes using pots, it pretty much destroyed it for me. I could live with the damage reduction and ridiculous new pots, but being forced to mana sit in order to make runes and train my magic level was quite annoying.

I know you're able to buy runes at the npc, but this means you have to pay a high price to buy runes AND pay for manas to train your magic level in order to make those runes effective.

Well ,look in the other hand. System like that allow not to abuse bottting with pots

#Edit BUMP - 7 days to start

The only thing I disliked about this server was not being able to make runes using pots, it pretty much destroyed it for me. I could live with the damage reduction and ridiculous new pots, but being forced to mana sit in order to make runes and train my magic level was quite annoying.

I know you're able to buy runes at the npc, but this means you have to pay a high price to buy runes AND pay for manas to train your magic level in order to make those runes effective.
I agree, but if I would to allow that I would have to put 7.5 mana costs on runes, 280 for hmm and 880 for sds, since even the strongest and most powerful mana fluid is cheaper than original 7.4 manas.
312 gp for 200 mana = 0.64 mana per gp(1.56 gp/mana), compared to original 7.4 there 100 gp for 50 mana is 0.5 mana/gp (2 gp/mana).

however I could possible add an ordinary 7.4 mana fluid that costs 100 gp and gives AVG 50 mana that isn't included in the exhaust.. would that make any difference for you?

i really dont like this damage reduction because it will be impossible to make duels, kill knight without huge team
imo it will be paladin/knight server ;/

i really dont like this damage reduction because it will be impossible to make duels, kill knight without huge team
imo it will be paladin/knight server ;/
it's not a reduction, it's a limit towards a player depending on it's state.

The only times you'll suffer the limits is when you try to kill weak players or try to scum-bag win wars by being a suicide-bomber.
And that limit wont make it a knight/paladin server.

Currently there's 15 sorcerers, 2 druids (18 mages) to 6 paladins and 10 knights.
And once server is opened for people to play I bet that over 60% of the population will be mages, 25% paladins and the last 15% knights.
A limit that is only to protect and not to lower your power in the overall game doesn't mean a vocation loses it's worth in the game :)

But there's only one way to tell... in 7 days either you'll have the ability to tell me "I told you so..." or I will have that against you :D

Your allowed to use 1 extra client, when ur not doing the same thing on both (runes+runes). About client, it is custom one, and well, it is effective (many people learn it at previous version)

May i ask, what about anti-bot client, and are you allowed to MC?
I allow 2 MC:ing characters, IF they're not used for same task.. as Goku mentioned, etc MCing 2 rune makers.
There are generally 3 tasks you can do in the game.
Exp, Training, Mana sitting.

So easy said, you're fully allowed to be out hunting while having a noobchar somewhere making runes.
Or if you like to have a lvl 27 mage to summon a monk for training, your choice how to use two of the three tasks with 2 characters.

Just decided to throw a screen middle of everything, a thread with pictures are always more interesting :)
Ps, imagine a computer-mouse over the character in the map, since it doesn't get included in print-screens.
2vtejhc.jpg

Back