• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

Do something unique, there are already two of these servers up every fucking week.

#dedb4itstarts

I agree, but if I would to allow that I would have to put 7.5 mana costs on runes, 280 for hmm and 880 for sds, since even the strongest and most powerful mana fluid is cheaper than original 7.4 manas.
312 gp for 200 mana = 0.64 mana per gp(1.56 gp/mana), compared to original 7.4 there 100 gp for 50 mana is 0.5 mana/gp (2 gp/mana).

however I could possible add an ordinary 7.4 mana fluid that costs 100 gp and gives AVG 50 mana that isn't included in the exhaust.. would that make any difference for you?

Would make a difference in runemaking, but the other mana's kill the 7.4 feeling for me unfortunately. Server has potential though, still wishing you good luck with it.

Edit: the biggest problem about the mana's for me is the fact that it gives sorcerers an even bigger advantages over the other vocations, and more specifically over druids. The mana's do not limit your instant spell use (exevo mort hur, exevo vis lux etc), meaning it's a LOT easier for a sorcerer to level & magic level at the same time. Meanwhile druids are stuck having to buy runes and wasting their mana on supportive spells that barely add anything to their exp/h.

Would make a difference in runemaking, but the other mana's kill the 7.4 feeling for me unfortunately. Server has potential though, still wishing you good luck with it.

Theory and practical is two different things, ofc it sounds bad when the subject is something old and holy :)
But lets face it, 7.4 is not the same thing it used to be, it's very limited and gets boring real fast unless you really enjoy doing same tasks day in and day out (lvling up on a new server every now and then)
Beside, When I started this 7.4 era back in 2011 with the first MasterCores using 7.72 client, it wasn't exactly what people said either, "this is not 7.4, it's 7.7 lol" even if the entire game was identical to 7.4..
But look now, everyone copied my concept and make 7.4 just the way I did :p (damn copycats, even RealOTs was a copycat of my idea with Valhalla).

Anyhow, just give it a try.. play mage and check out how it feels, either you hate it and I'm wrong, or you'll experience the difference and will have a hard time to go back to original 7.4 :)

Do something unique, there are already two of these servers up every fucking week.

#dedb4itstarts
If you can get all (sorry my expression) stupid asshole players to stop playing these god forsaken rl maps and give customs servers with low players online a chance then I'd be more than happy to create a custom...

Today customs doesn't survive because people have this in their mind:
1: Pff I don't know where to hunt, fucking suck server lets make everyone quit by login and tell everyone what a horrible and lagging game this is.
2: Pff only 28 players online? fucking noob server horrible ass must be a retard that owns it.. lets login and spamm everyone how horrible the game is to make them quit.
3: Pff noob server I loot waaay too little from this rat, can't buy manas with these 3 gold coins, lets open game chat and spamm how horrible the game is.

If you figure out a way to make people test customs, and to stop being follow-sheeps and only join servers because the amount of players online, please contact me so I can that instant start developing a fully custom server :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Theory and practical is two different things, ofc it sounds bad when the subject is something old and holy :)
But lets face it, 7.4 is not the same thing it used to be, it's very limited and gets boring real fast unless you really enjoy doing same tasks day in and day out (lvling up on a new server every now and then)
Beside, When I started this 7.4 era back in 2011 with the first MasterCores using 7.72 client, it wasn't exactly what people said either, "this is not 7.4, it's 7.7 lol" even if the entire game was identical to 7.4..
But look now, everyone copied my concept and make 7.4 just the way I did :p (damn copycats, even RealOTs was a copycat of my idea with Valhalla).

Anyhow, just give it a try.. play mage and check out how it feels, either you hate it and I'm wrong, or you'll experience the difference and will have a hard time to go back to original 7.4 :)

I tried it before you took it down and did this advertisement, and seeing as I usually play druids (on any version) I got annoyed rather quickly by the fact that I had money for mana's but couldn't use them to make gfbs and hunt tombs, all the while a friend of mine playing a sorcerer was just energy waving tombs going even or profitting.

@mana discussion,
I have now added an mana fluid which is ordinary to 7.4 game-play and that doesn't create the exhaust to use conjure spells.

You can read it in the about-page at darkot.net, at bottom of the page under the mana-section.
This make you able to create faster runes again :)
("old mana fluid" costs 100 gp and gives AVG 65 mana and is buyable in every mana-shop)

So.. what do people feel about that? :)

It is :) some people doubt it, and well, they found out that they were mistaken !:)

#Update 6 days left

@Goku Will you put countdown timer on otservlist.org before the start? Because it's probably the best way to promote the server and it guarantees high number of players.

@Goku Will you put countdown timer on otservlist.org before the start? Because it's probably the best way to promote the server and it guarantees high number of players.
It's my server and not Gokus, he just created the thread for me as I was too busy for it :)
And yes, there's an countdown that will come on Otservlist.org before the launch and after.

it is on http://otslist.eu/
but its something wrong, it says start in 28 hours
That's because otslist countdown is retarded, you can't set different server launch while setting up countdown for another time, and it was already busy with another countdown every single day around the real launch which forced me to pick a date earlier, that's why I use as server info "launch aug 1" :)

btw i dont see if it will be antibot client
There's no such thing as an antibot-client, whenever a skilled programmer want a bot for something, he will complete it within hours...
and not to mention macro-users, that works for everything...

And using anti-bot client is a great way for skilled-programmers to make money by create a bot and sell it to players, happens all the time, ask Classicus...

I fight cheaters ingame with great detections combined with human eyes.
I have system that logs and record suspects and then I can view it and decide if it's a cheater or not.
I should be pretty known by now that I'm the one that deals with botters faster and more accurate than any other OT out there... the first MasterCores 7.4 back in 2011 I deleted over 1,000 players in a week.
Of course many of them hate me and flame on me because they "have never tried bot".. (ye, right...).. I could even have video recordings proving floor-scans and still they had an excuse how that was not a bot...

Last edited by a moderator:
@dip'ah Sorry, thought it's Goku's server. My bad. How many days before the start you gonna put your server on otservlist.org?

@dip'ah Sorry, thought it's Goku's server. My bad. How many days before the start you gonna put your server on otservlist.org?
Thanks to that otservlist is pretty busy with countdowns and have been pretty much entire this year it will only be 1 day before the launch.
I prefer launching on Friday but I had to do Saturday because that countdown, since it can't be started until Friday, and launch and have after-ads is not the best.

If it would have been done correctly I would have to open server on Sunday or Monday but that wont work with players, gotta focus on either Friday or Saturday :(
But I think it will be good enough anyway, 1 day before and a few right after :)

Code:
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
mlvl 90 for everyone? weird rates xd but could be fun

On previous OT after 1 month there was like 70~. Cant remember good

Code:
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
mlvl 90 for everyone? weird rates xd but could be fun

Don't forget.. 35x is the actual rate that I've calculated it to.
This means while eating food and mana-sitting you advance 35x faster.

In OT's it's often people forget the rate, and only remember to mention what they use in the config, but they completely forget about the mana-gain.
it's normal to see OT's says they use like 8x... but forget to mention you get 20 mana per turn... so that isn't 8x rate... that's 80x rate...

35x in rate means whatever is used in config + how much faster the mana-gain is :)
And magic level 90... hehe.. it's possible but nobody will have that the first days ^_^

Certainly I will play this server since I liked the description of everything, with a lot of detail.

I'm just concerned with the fact that sorcs will have a trouble killing Knights 1v1 and vice versabut, in other hand that will force players make teams to make wars and thats the best thing of 7.4 (which is the last version i've played from global).

I was trying to find a server that stays long to reset and have a dedicated GM. Hoping I've found with your server.

PS.: My question is only in the experience table and skill ratio that I didnt understand so if you can give more details I appreciate

Back