• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i also predict this server will die fast they should have gone 7.1 way

p.s. @Mr Knight my team and i decided to play on triforce. you told me you wanted t play with us we will start to pg on saturday night if you are interested pm me ill pm you characters names and TS ip.

Fix exp stages
Need make lvl 90-100 in 1 day.
From 1 To 8 - x30
From 9 To 20 - x400
From 21 To 30 - x300
From 31 To 50 - x200
From 51 To 70 - x80
From 71 To 80 - x70
From 81 To 90 -x40
From 91 To 99 - x22
From 100 To 110 - x8
From 111 To 120 - x5
From 121+ x3

100 % success full.
All players can make chars for fast join to war.

It is starting 27th december :)
Lol, nobody will play here then. And I'm not hating/trolling, I'm just sure that people will choose one from 3 OT with recommended hosters with experience starting 19-20 december over this server.

It is starting 27th december :)
Even thought i was not playing here, part of being serious is warning people there is a change of dates days before the opening. Part of being serious is updating the main post and site with the new information. With this last straw you just joined the same club Anticus, Oldero and Classicus are. I advice anyone to not play Extibia in the future.

Lol, nobody will play here then. And I'm not hating/trolling, I'm just sure that people will choose one from 3 OT with recommended hosters with experience starting 19-20 december over this server.

He changed his mind on the last minute, he knew Triforce got decent numbers and he got caught in some lies this past week. He is hoping that people from the current servers who lost the wars will join here but he does not know 2 good servers are launching in that week. One is starting friday 26th and he will be raped again.

Even thought i was not playing here, part of being serious is warning people there is a change of dates days before the opening. Part of being serious is updating the main post and site with the new information. With this last straw you just joined the same club Anticus, Oldero and Classicus are. I advice anyone to not play Extibia in the future.

He changed his mind on the last minute, he knew Triforce got decent numbers and he got caught in some lies this past week. He is hoping that people from the current servers who lost the wars will join here but he does not know 2 good servers are launching in that week. One is starting friday 26th and he will be raped again.

Where did I lied, can you explain it to us?

Date of start has been moved, because we wanted to start v2, then we told you on board that we won't start v2 and it was like 1 week ago, when we said it on official board? That couting was made on v2, while we told you that don't look on it.

Where did I lied, can you explain it to us?

Date of start has been moved, because we wanted to start v2, then we told you on board that we won't start v2 and it was like 1 week ago, when we said it on official board? That couting was made on v2, while we told you that don't look on it.

Whatever you say the only clear thing is that people is starting to repel you. I really dont care i just like pointing flaws and liers is part of having so much free time since i dont need to work.

Really you told us that? Your main site still has the old date and you havent update this topic main page.

Short News
fQjSMnv.gif
6th December 2014 - Extibia v2 will be launched at 13.12.2014 at 19:00 CET.

Get some English reading comprehension and you might understand what I am trying to say.

Oh and btw everyone: If you play here, make sure you do not use any account number/password or email that you use anywhere else, as the owner will "hack" you (locked over 25 accounts on Faloria with his home IP connected to all of them).
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, amoaz bringing the heat

I waited for the launch here just because his host is good and does not lag the rest of the server is just another copy of many other already released content i waited and after the launch hour passed he said he moved it i wont be playing here anymore not me or my freinds

Whatever you say the only clear thing is that people is starting to repel you. I really dont care i just like pointing flaws and liers is part of having so much free time since i dont need to work.

Really you told us that? Your main site still has the old date and you havent update this topic main page.

Short News
fQjSMnv.gif
6th December 2014 - Extibia v2 will be launched at 13.12.2014 at 19:00 CET.

What's wrong with you?
Don't you see countdown on the top?

What's wrong with you?
Don't you see countdown on the top?

i am with him or her the countdown was not there and you should update your topic and page people waited for your ot me or my team are not playing either of any of your servers

It's 7 days untill we are start!
This time Extibia will be high-rated server, so you can easy take levels and fight against other teams!

Gather teams, create account and wait till server start.

Now we are stronger than before, after the first edition we had fixed all those bugs you reported to us.
Server stability has reached 100% on otservlist.org, we are friendly team which is listening to players.
We care about all of you.

On last edition people which was using bot's has been kicked everytime. Now everyone who will just open any type of aim bot or any custom client will be deleted instantly.

Back