• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure dont mind you using Chris awesome AAC, but you copied everything (text, shop etc) from me. You even link to our mail in your support section, seriously do something yourself.
And write it the guy who make RL map, hypocrite :D

I think that's the best rates if server is high.
You can easy take levels, but there's will be hard to earn MUCH cash.

No offence, but how could it be hard to earn much cash when it's 4x lootrate? In Anticus it's 3x lootrate, and I'd get loot worth around 200k-300k in one day, imagine what people would get here..

And besides that I think it's Way to high exprate for an 7.4 old school server...

And write it the guy who make RL map, hypocrite :D
Sorry what?

What in the world does our map have to do with the website? 95% of the servers are using a real map in one way or another, at least most people take a few minute to make their website somewhat unique, but not this guy.
See you on Sunday, hopefully this is not the only thing you've copied.

What do you tell about those rates:

From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x80
From 21 To 40 - x60
From 41 To 70 - x40
From 71 To 90 - x15
From 91 To 101 - x8
From 102 To 121 - x5
From 121 To 140 - x3
From 141 to 151 -x2
From 151 -x 1,5

If you guys want, I can start the server on Saturday at 19:00 CET.
Just post there your opinion.

No offence, but how could it be hard to earn much cash when it's 4x lootrate? In Anticus it's 3x lootrate, and I'd get loot worth around 200k-300k in one day, imagine what people would get here..

And besides that I think it's Way to high exprate for an 7.4 old school server...

Don,
u were lucky then , i get rich after 60 lvl, before i made it i had 6k dp

but i agree with u 4x its to much , 3x will sound much better

Zlodzieju oddaj piniondze ;-; moje 7 euro
Kamil Przerywa wzywam cie

Data Typ Status Szczegóły Brutto Opłata Netto
28 lis 2014 Płatność od Patryk Zmyslony Wstrzymano ... €7,00 EUR -€0,55 EUR €6,45 EUR

Paypal wstrzymał transakcje, dzięki czemu nie otrzymałeś swoich punktów.

- Ability to hunt with shared party experience

Zmieniłbyś to , na każdym otsie 7.4 ta cecha jest bez konta vip

Sorry what?

What in the world does our map have to do with the website? 95% of the servers are using a real map in one way or another, at least most people take a few minute to make their website somewhat unique, but not this guy.
See you on Sunday, hopefully this is not the only thing you've copied.

His FAQ is copied from Classicus, but so what :p? It's all about the serv not the website

From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x40
From 21 To 40 - x25
From 41 To 70 - x15
From 71 To 90 - x7
From 91 To 101 - x3
From 102 -x - x2

what u guys think bout this ?

From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x40
From 21 To 40 - x25
From 41 To 70 - x15
From 71 To 90 - x7
From 91 To 101 - x3
From 102 -x - x2

what u guys think bout this ?

With these rates I could consider playing, but I am not sure that the whole community agrees with me.. I am just kinda more into lowrates than highrates, since then it's atleast a litle something you have to actually do to become something.

What do you tell about those rates:

From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x80
From 21 To 40 - x60
From 41 To 70 - x40
From 71 To 90 - x15
From 91 To 101 - x8
From 102 To 121 - x5
From 121 To 140 - x3
From 141 to 151 -x2
From 151 -x 1,5

If you guys want, I can start the server on Saturday at 19:00 CET.
Just post there your opinion.
Good exp rates, But put it online earlier man

His FAQ is copied from Classicus, but so what :p? It's all about the serv not the website
I guess this is what the community has grown into and is demanding. Half arsed copy's of other servers that lasts until the first bugs surface and then fail miserably as they have no clue how to fix them.

I guess this is what the community has grown into and is demanding. Half arsed copy's of other servers that lasts until the first bugs surface and then fail miserably as they have no clue how to fix them.

I just don't get it why do you cyring about TEXTS, wtf?
It's like why do you using old tibiacom layout? Can't you do layout by urself instead of using real tibia layout?
Why do you using their graphics? Why do you using their systems?

and the last thing:
Why do you using mastercores datapack and engine instead of make the server competely by urself?

I just don't get it why do you cyring about TEXTS, wtf?
It's like why do you using old tibiacom layout? Can't you do layout by urself instead of using real tibia layout?
Why do you using their graphics? Why do you using their systems?

and the last thing:
Why do you using mastercores datapack and engine instead of make the server competely by urself?
Using the "Falorian engien" and datapack made by us, for us. No idea where you would get anything else from.

Given the fact that you cant even change the "just texts" on your website makes it interesting to see what datapack you copied, and how long it will take until you have to actually do something yourself and everything will fall apart. Done until then, enjoy your week.

Using the "Falorian engien" and datapack made by us, for us. No idea where you would get anything else from.

Given the fact that you cant even change the "just texts" on your website makes it interesting to see what datapack you copied, and how long it will take until you have to actually do something yourself and everything will fall apart. Done until then, enjoy your week.

So it's like you are thinking and writting code SAME as mastercores, I mean that problems what you have got on the start, SAME things was just doesn't working on mastercores like 1 year ago? Keep your time.

Back