• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia v2 - 7.4 [BUGFREE, STABLEST SERVER]

Extibia should be?

• Client 7.4

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Client 7.1

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn ;/ u right hahah but , good that u told here about this ! i hope he will take care of this :) @Extibia

everyot will have those kind of players and we cant do shit bout this ;/ kicking this players will be best way i think

or maybe ban for couple hours ? for exaple if he will catch him on runemaker at 02:00 he will ban him till idk 8am?

maybe for this highrate shit ot, but i never understood why people of the community accept runebotters or macro users of any kind if i was to ever host an ot i would never let anyone cheat in any way on it, and i would be fine if only a few ppl or nobody played it. its already highrate and mc is legal, why the fuck do u have to bot all night and shit do u want to just become a GM or have 100x runes? why even play then its stupid

my opinion about tibia is that its all TIME BASED and thats how it should be, its why its such a great game. the more time u put in, the more u get out of it most of the time.. the higher level the respect blabla all that shit. with skill and strategy being another big variable making the game even better if 1 man is willing to put in 10 hours and 1 man only puts in 1 hour obviously the guy who put in 10 hours will have a bigger advantage but not to say he will always win against the 1h guy who might have more skill. meh im tired of typing /rant

It's possible to open it a friday, just post your opinions.

New rule on Extibia v2:
Players will not be able to use task macros, everyone who gonna use task and will be catched will be instantly banned.
I'm spending all of my free-time to manage the server, so it's almost 10-12h daily, then players who's using tasks will be checked all time.
We have also included a code inside sources to catch taskers.

It's possible to open it a friday, just post your opinions.

New rule on Extibia v2:
Players will not be able to use task macros, everyone who gonna use task and will be catched will be instantly banned.
I'm spending all of my free-time to manage the server, so it's almost 10-12h daily, then players who's using tasks will be checked all time.
We have also included a code inside sources to catch taskers.

Funny guy, you are. I liked your stable server and backed you up sometimes but this is way funny. The only way to catch a macro tasker is standing by his side for more than 1 cycle of rune making talking to him. Because many people, including me, AFK rune make. This means i watch a movie and wait for mana to be full or i can do runes to cast the spell and continue with my afk activities. All ok until this point the funny part is that there is no code to catch macro taskers since macro tasker dont depend on code injection and they change timings each recoded macro cycle. The only way is detecting some kind of repetition similar to those who semi afk rune make this will cause many unjustified bans. Good luck with that. PS i am in favor of anti botting and anti macroing it just does not make sense what you are suggesting.

Finally my prediction to this server if @Extibia is planning to launch the same server just with 7.1 sprites. Dead in 1 week and by dead i mean less than 100 persons online including MCs.

Funny guy, you are. I liked your stable server and backed you up sometimes but this is way funny. The only way to catch a macro tasker is standing by his side for more than 1 cycle of rune making talking to him. Because many people, including me, AFK rune make. This means i watch a movie and wait for mana to be full or i can do runes to cast the spell and continue with my afk activities. All ok until this point the funny part is that there is no code to catch macro taskers since macro tasker dont depend on code injection and they change timings each recoded macro cycle. The only way is detecting some kind of repetition similar to those who semi afk rune make this will cause many unjustified bans. Good luck with that. PS i am in favor of anti botting and anti macroing it just does not make sense what you are suggesting.

Finally my prediction to this server if @Extibia is planning to launch the same server just with 7.1 sprites. Dead in 1 week and by dead i mean less than 100 persons online including MCs.

Of course there is a way to get if you are using macro or no, times repeating etc - tip: impossible if you make rune always the same seconds, miliseconds on your own hands.

Of course there is a way to get if you are using macro or no, times repeating etc - tip: impossible if you make rune always the same seconds, miliseconds on your own hands.

Macro recorders by default are not exact they vary between cycles and new macro programs have settings to vary delays too. In any case any intelligent macroer will record 2 different and vary them and add delays. I am not even an employed programmer and i know how it works. The only way to do it is adding a detection for SIMILAR repeated actions but this will create unjustified bans. Sorry mate but you will have to tp to everyone with a similar behavior and check them by hand and wait for them to cast a spell. ;)

so what? he told you hes going to catch taskers by hand and have a system IN ADDITION to it, calm ur tits. Macro is the least of your problems, aimbot is what fucks up oldschool ots and is prio numero uno imo.

so what? he told you hes going to catch taskers by hand and have a system IN ADDITION to it, calm ur tits. Macro is the least of your problems, aimbot is what fucks up oldschool ots and is prio numero uno imo.
trust me if punio and ruthless cant be good pvp players on extibia , im 100% sure that this ot have very good antibot system
but what bout this ban for runemakers ? let them stay , its not problem for players who wanna really play , they give a shit bout runemakers , if he dont know how to pg without runemakers , let him play that way
maybe oldschool players srsly like to play that way ?? you never know

and ryan primo srimo drimo limo go care about botters on your server :p

and yeaaa haters , extibia gave me dragon small legsy for 100 positive posts ;)
You see a dragon small legs (arm;100,def:400) cap 0.01 o.z.

and yeaaaa punio is mine real younger brother Stasiu :*

Last edited:

That's it! :p
We got an anti-bot system improved in sources which is sending requests to the client and check it in engine if packets are correct sending (I don't mean there game packets), this was kicking players which are using any type of bot/otclient for a while, just for test if it work just on bot users - worked perfectly, so from now system will ban bot users automatic :p

Back