• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia v2 - 7.4 [BUGFREE, STABLEST SERVER]

Extibia should be?

• Client 7.4

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Client 7.1

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's possible to open it a friday, just post your opinions.

New rule on Extibia v2:
Players will not be able to use task macros, everyone who gonna use task and will be catched will be instantly banned.
I'm spending all of my free-time to manage the server, so it's almost 10-12h daily, then players who's using tasks will be checked all time.
We have also included a code inside sources to catch taskers.

Of course there is a way to get if you are using macro or no, times repeating etc - tip: impossible if you make rune always the same seconds, miliseconds on your own hands.

so what? he told you hes going to catch taskers by hand and have a system IN ADDITION to it, calm ur tits. Macro is the least of your problems, aimbot is what fucks up oldschool ots and is prio numero uno imo.

extibia is only talking about taskers here you pratically saved him from a lie ryan

i want to know if this will be a 7.1 server or just a 7.7 with 7.4 gameplay and 7.1 sprites. me and my team wants to play 7.1 looking for an answer to save some time making characters.

i want to know if this will be a 7.1 server or just a 7.7 with 7.4 gameplay and 7.1 sprites. me and my team wants to play 7.1 looking for an answer to save some time making characters.
7.7 with 7.4 gameplay and 7.1 sprites, just like last edition

grzonas its not anticus xD
stop with those mushroooms !!! god damnnn niiigaaa ;/

Last edited:
Golden account-
10% extra exp
10% more lootluck
1% less exp loss
10% faster regen
Possibility to buy bless in thais from some npc for 150k (very few will buy)
Maybe some cash reward system every 5 or 10 lvls? :) lets say, lvl 15 1k, lvl 20 3k, lvl 25 4k lvl 30 5k lvl 35 7k lvl 40 8k lvl 50 10k lvl 60 15k lvl 70 20k lvl 80 30k lvl 90 40k lvl 100 60k lvl 120 100k

^ these will make people buy golden account for a good price not 3,5 euro for a week... maybe 3,5 euro for 2 weeks 5 euro 1 month will have much more donations Since more people can afford it and buy more for ingame selling.

Very important - Make Djinns free else many people wont start, thinking of the waste of time to have to sell loot and stuff (will destroy server eceonomy)
Make a nice lootrate so people wont be bothered when dying so they can go and exp again later i mean 4x Lootrate. and not leave because they lose all the shit.
Make stages High, Yet make deathloss higher So when you die at lvl 100 you'll lose like 3 lvls (noone will care since they take it back later since they afford with High lootrate).

1-8 25x
8-30 50x
30-50 20
50-70 13x
70-85 9x
85-110 6x
110-120 3x
120+ 2x

Skills 9x with higher loss when dying, So its easy to get, but you loose it when you die.
Ml 5x with higher loss when dying, So its easy to get, but you loose it when you die.

Frags- 6 hours each frag. 4 frags RS 7 frags BAN
Make exura & exura gran heal higher than normal, this will make starting easier and more fun.
Make rotworms/trolls/ghouls drop more cash to be easy to start, Many hate doing rook and hunting on low lvls in 7.4 this would solve cash problems and better huntings :))
All runes 2x charged (to make mages actually sell runes and be able to make longer wars)
Make runes in SHOP for those who cant be bothered waiting for buying runes or when theres nobody online selling that kind OF.
Make Desert Quest possible to make solo for newcomers not to lose time getting promo! and looking hours or days for a team when you're allready level 50+

Make Paladins and Knights slightly stronger, and make paladins Miss less bolts

Make Uhs heal slightly more, maybe 4-5% just, to make eks alittle bit more tanky, Since it will be based in higher lvls war!
Make Mfs heal abit More, lets say 80-100 since it will be based on higher lvls war!
Make 20 bolts from conjure, 5 pbs, and 40 arrows to make easier for pallys and let them start with bow + 100 arrows, Knights with barbarian axe/spike sword/clerical mace
Make Ue 1200 or 1000 mana instead of 800 to make server more fun, or reduce its damage in like 5% Ue combos every 10 seconds in highrate ot isnt funny.
Make gfbs Hit less in pvp?? to avoid boring gfbs spams on wars
Make rings Double of the time
Fix the tasks, like Orcs its 2000 to kill but only orc spearmen normal orc and orc shaman is working for task, all ORCS should be working

START IT ON A FKIN FRIDAY SOMEWHERE 20:00 GMT +1

OR YOU DO WHAT WE PLAYERS WANT, AND YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT (MONEY)
OR THE SERVER WILL DIE... ITS ALLREADY DEAD NO CHARS CREATED, NOT ANY EMOTION, NO ONE WILLING TO START AGAIN AFTER IT FAILED AND THE 1ST SERVER IS STILL ON LOL WITH JUST 10 PLAYERS ON MAX, CLOSE IT, AND MAKE 1 PROPER SERVER! IF IT WILL BE 7.1 TRY TO FIX DX9 AND OPENGL. 7.4 is good too JUST UNDERSTAND... THERE IS 3-4 MID/LOW RATE SERVERS AND 0 HIGHRATE WHAT YOU THINK WE ALL WANT? AFTER SOME TIME THIS SERVER WILL EVENTUALLY DIE, AND THAN YOU CAN WAIT SOME TIME UNTILL FALORIA AND CLASSICUS FALL DOWN, AND TRY TO OPEN A 100% FIXED 7.4 SERVER WITH NICE RATES

Back