• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Heempax RL Map 10.37

Well you could read the description: Using this scroll will add 30 points to your account.

I wouldn't recommend anyone join this server.
I've been playing most of today, the server has gone down approximately every 30mins and now he decided to just reset the server meaning i wasted almost a whole saturday just to be reset to level 8.

I wouldn't recommend anyone join this server.
I've been playing most of today, the server has gone down approximately every 30mins and now he decided to just reset the server meaning i wasted almost a whole saturday just to be reset to level 8.

Well i would like to excuse me again... But as I said that reset was a must do. And there won't be any other reset in the future... To be honest I prefer to do it now with 8 players than when we get more players.
You say you lose your saturday time, but you gotta appreciate that i've been weeks working on website/server.

ty anyway.

Server started 10-05-14 12:30GMT+1

Server info:
Server is hosted at France dedicated server
Client: 10.37 (Downloadable at website)
Uptime: 99.9% no restarts only server saves which are at 8 AM server time, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save.
Map: Original tibia map from 10.37

Server rates:
Experience stages, you can check them Here
Loot Rate: 6x
Magic Rate: 16x
Skill Rate: 36x
Offline Training: 50%

Server Features:
* Automatic save & Clean system (better known as floor resets)
* Automatic database backup at server save
* Protection against DDoS
* Mute system, you will be able to ignore players.
* Fast respawns
* Free premium
* Free travel by boats
* Offline training
* All new outfits
* All new mounts

Server administration:
* Admin Heempax

Online time will be 24x7
Check our website: http://www.heempax.net

Register your account here: http://www.heempax.net/register.php

Regards, Admin Heempax