• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics, custom client. Harsh Anti-Bot (Start May 2, 18:00 CET)

I would like to know how the Anti-Bot system works? Is it the one who is released here on OTLand or did you/your team create it? I'm just curious.
there's both automatic and manual systems.
The automatic ones read packets and check behavior.
The manual one is doing certain things and see how a char respond to it, and from there manually delete them :)

there's both automatic and manual systems.
The automatic ones read packets and check behavior.
The manual one is doing certain things and see how a char respond to it, and from there manually delete them :)

Sounds great. Well, good luck with your server!

See: http://legerian.net/?subtopic=donator_days

for example: Being able to found guilds
Wear all outfits (such as assassin, pirate, m.m), + oldschool ones
Ability to buy houses of any size
Ability to deal with Rashid(no quest required) Ability to found guilds
Ability to buy all blessings from Henricus without completing the INQ quest.

Double Information :oops: + using a bulleted list via <ul><li> would help to get some better overview & looks way better + "for example" sounds really unserious. 1st it is offered or 2nd it isn't.
:p

+ when creating a character it tells me "Invalid name! use 3 - 25 characters!", but the onliest fault I did was not using a capital letter at the start of my nickname, perhaps specify? :D

Last edited:
See: http://legerian.net/?subtopic=donator_days

Double Information :oops: + using a bulleted list via <ul><li> would help to get some better overview & looks way better + "for example" sounds really unserious. 1st it is offered or 2nd it isn't.
:p

+ when creating a character it tells me "Invalid name! use 3 - 25 characters!", but the onliest fault I did was not using a capital letter at the start of my nickname, perhaps specify? :D
Thank you for your feedback :)
The website isn't completely done yet, I'm sorting all "to do" things by it's importance :)
But now during the beta days I got more time to make everything look better =)

Last edited:
are there going to be donation points and please make them expensive so little retards dont buy 5x set and use mage bomb :L
There's donations, but they aren't that bad IMO.
Other OT's normally give you the best weapons of the game for only a few dollars/Euro, the most powerful weapon you can buy is knight axe.
The donations is very acceptable for both parts of donating people and non-donating.

And about mage bomb, let them try, they'll just get deleted, I swear to that :)
I got detections for combo-leaders :D

i will give a try with friend's good luck i hope much players join in ;) Have a nice day!
thank you :)
Hope you'll enjoy the game when it's launching :)
If you ever would get any points or issues feel free to contact me :)

I'm aiming for having a great community support so everyone can feel they can get help when they need it without having to wait 2 weeks for an answer that more or less says "I don't care" :)
And have a nice day you too!

:cool:Looks interesting:confused:
My very first suggestion is to add link to create new character below the image describing how to do it
:eek:

Last edited:
What about making runes what formulas you use ? 7.4 system 70 mana = hmm? 220 - sd? 100 UH?
What about SHOP can i buy runes in Shop? I Hope the Frost dragon's aren't fuck up like on other OT 8.0.
What about task system u have any?:)

:cool:Looks interesting:confused:
My very first suggestion is to add link to create new character below the image describing how to do it
:eek:
That's a nice thing actually :)
Thanks for suggesting it! :)

What about making runes what formulas you use ? 7.4 system 70 mana = hmm? 220 - sd? 100 UH?
What about SHOP can i buy runes in Shop? I Hope the Frost dragon's aren't fuck up like on other OT 8.0.
What about task system u have any?:)
Most of the spell cost is from 8.0, so 280 mana for Hmm, 880 for sd, you have a spell list here you can use: http://legerian.net/?subtopic=spells

Frost dragons are pretty okay, I've tried to hunt them as level 40 sorcerer together with a friend, sure was nasty if they came a few at the time but else than that, everything went just fine :)
I've pretty much tested everything myself in the game the past months, been visiting most areas, and done all quests :)
My main goal was to try out the quests as a normal player, walk there and walk back like a normal player, to ensure it's possible.

Of course I sometimes needed to do these things with something little higher than normal people, like POI, there me and a Rl of mine used elite knights of level 350 so it wouldn't take us entire day.
Same with INQ, everyone in there was 350+ to ensure we could try out the quest without too much panic =)

There's currently no task system, but if the players really would want some, it wouldn't take me more than a day to script so that's a easy and fast fix if people really would want it now and don't want to wait for ages :)

If you have more questions or pointers, just tell me :D

Edit:
Suggestion about first-character picture have been fixed.
if you click on the image it will open the character category and send you right into the window there you chose name and stuffs :)
The change will take effect at my next website update, that will be happen as soon I'm done with my changes for today :)

Edit2:
The website have been updated =)

Last edited:
Added this to news, hope someone found it useful:
If you're not sure how much your clock will be at the LegerianOT launch, you can check that very easy here.
Check for what color your time-zone have, and look at the bottom, the time above your color, is the time of your time-zone when LegerianOT launches!
2lsw1nc.jpg

So for example:
Sweden, Poland, Germany, Spain: 18:00
England: 17:00
East America: 13:00
We hope this will be very helpful for you, to know exactly when the game launches so you only need to keep an eye on your clock, instead of using the entire day trying to calculate how many hours it is left!

Sincerely, LegerianOT Staff.