• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you guys delayed the start in order to get better advertisement, yet we're at the launch date and the advertisement isn't better than 2 weeks ago, that's all. Done discussing this though, as I said it's whatever by now.
Well it might be your opinion, but it isn't true. We have advertised more than before, we added the server on all major lists, we bought the advertisement options available on otservlist.org, we had it advertised on a polish board (afaik), we have a large Skype group with people from different teams, I even think ggwp made a poster (in real life that is) and put it up outside an internet café, so saying that the advertisement is the same, or as bad as before is completely false.

Along with what I stated above, we also had malfunctioning client that a lot of players couldn't even open. Now we have more tested and used client version with more features, so I would be surprised if the player amount would be less.

However, I hope to see you online in less than 6 hours! You are more than welcome :)

If 150 players join to your server
I start to stream.

guilds.php
Code:
string(101) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `owner_id`, `creationdate`, `motd` FROM `guilds` WHERE `name`='Defence' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'motd' in 'field list'

Should fix that :)

guilds.php
Code:
string(101) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `owner_id`, `creationdate`, `motd` FROM `guilds` WHERE `name`='Defence' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'motd' in 'field list'

Should fix that :)
Thanks for reporting it :) Also thanks to Tampon because he reported it earlier today.

Who want to see how to play
Come
http://www.twitch.tv/puniogaming

All your stream is showing is how much different your aiming is now. How do you explain hitting 80% of your sds on a 110 MS with time ring/boh/gran hur running around on a boat (aka pretty insane speed on that floor), yet you miss about 8/10 sds against a 50 mage with the same items/spell on Realistic-war?

It makes no sense mate.

All your stream is showing is how much different your aiming is now. How do you explain hitting 80% of your sds on a 110 MS with time ring/boh/gran hur running around on a boat (aka pretty insane speed on that floor), yet you miss about 8/10 sds against a 50 mage with the same items/spell on Realistic-war?

It makes no sense mate.

Bro Punio and his boyfriend bot on EVERY SINGLE OT LOL. It's fuckin pathetic. Then they try to use the old "oh you mad i pr0 pvp you 0 hehe" and it's super annoying.

Less than 3 hours to go!

This ot dosen't even have proper DDoS protection.
Their hope is that they have spoke to Ryan about not DDoSing the shit.

It's less than 1 hour to launch!

20:01 New record: 84 players are logged in.

u need to buff rewards from task when its high rate

double the rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back