• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] RadiantCore 10.94 RL-Map Server Launching Thursday, June 30, 18:00 CEST

BlSoft

Reaction score
General Informations:
Client: Tibia 10.94
IP: radiantcore-blsoft.net

pjimage.jpg

What are the main features of RadiantCore:
- Real map 10.94 - All NPCs / All Monsters!
- Real Tibia like monsters
- All major quests: Rathleton Quest, Oramond Quest, Roshamuul Quest, War Against the Hive, Gnomebase
- All Bosses
-Online 24/7 support
support.png

- New mounts, animations, graphics
- Market, offline training
- Retro PVP
- Hourly Events!
- Tired of all those servers which are restarted every month? We will never delete your character - you can trust us about that!
- Activ gamemasters and supporters!
- Anti Spawn Block! (Creatures will spawn right beside you)
- Expert PvP Mode

dude reset this server and re advertise, you could get alot of players

it is an up to date version of shadowcores and if shadow was popular i dont see why you cant get the same popularity

I love the website, to bad there's noone online on the server :/

They're not dead. Ive spoken with the owner . Their making a restart and they've also totally changed their name now . Theyre gonna advert it here soon
fencore.png

Just don't make another rlmap with boring exp rates.

Give me a static 30x rate from level 1-9999. Or if you want dynamic rates make them not 3x in the end so I need to quit the server or set up my bot of extreme boredom.

Back