• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
this

moreover, when u close door urself on to mwall spot, the mwall does not go away, but rather you go on the mwall :s
Do you remember our golden days waring on @Realistic-war ? :') It was usually on december also hehe. I love play and enjoy the game at these days.

I know of several bugs that I will fix but fixing them at the same time instead of restarting all the time

It's not retarded to have it for the energy wave, as it is relatively easy to hit for the damage it deals, PLUS it's AOE so you can hit multiple people.

how do u fix the video surface error code 12? i removed the rw.cfg and it didnt work i even placed it again

Right-click on your Tibia icon and select Properties. In the tab Shortcut, look for the line Target. Leave everything in this line as it is. Only at the end of the line leave a space, then add engine, leave another space and add 0 for DirectX 5.0, or 1 for OpenGL, or 2 for DirectX 9.0. If you are in doubt which graphics engine to use, try out which option works best for you.

Make a shortcut of the RX.exe paste it to your desktop or the same folder.
Then you right click the shortcut and go to properties and after "\RW.exe" add one of this and check if its solved if not replace the old number with a new number:

0 = directx 5
1 = opengl
2 = directx 9

so add one of the numbers and paste it after example: "\RW.exe" 0

Fixed magic wall bug, rope on sewer grate and some other smaller things...

Report them bugs!

Gz putting exhaust after going down/up stairs. total fail im out

Also the server for war is shit, high exhaust and stupid and useless tweaks as stated above

instead of cry and saying that u quit tell him what he supposed to change ...

Gz putting exhaust after going down/up stairs. total fail im out

Also the server for war is shit, high exhaust and stupid and useless tweaks as stated above

1. No exhaust. Just logged in and tested it myself. The exhaust wont reset just because you enter a new floor
2. Exhaust is 1700 aggressive and 1000 none-aggressive.
3. Wtf is useless tweaks? Which?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back