• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm retired but always find time for realistic ; p

There is people who use bot
Maybe you should work on good antibot client? Evrebot is possible to open

Hello can you change map , no very players play this.
Make more custom map style this ots :
If you no ahve time mage good custom map i can send you my map.
Say me yes or no I must make map.
If say YES tomorrow im finish map and give you on skype or speedyshare.
No virus.

Smaller updates today:
  • Kills and deaths displayed when "looking" on another character.
  • You can reset your kills and deaths, but only twice. Type !reset to do so.
  • You can now buy pots again but you have to kill three people each time you want a new pot.
  • Corrected some "messages" that are shown in certain situations.
  • Made it possible to shoot AOE-runes/spells (gfb for example) on stairs. Wasn't possible before.
  • You can now make "exani hur down" on stairs in order to get down more than 1 floor.
  • Added a script to clean the custom quest from monsters, also tweaked it a bit to make it harder for it to fuck up.
Coming up:
  • Kills and deaths displayed when "looking" on yourself.
  • Making it possible to say only 'exiva name' instead of 'exiva "name'
  • More quests
  • Arenas
Also thinking of adding more maps. Feel free to give me suggestions on which maps.

I had long time ago a 50+ ms with mlvl 60 that hardly hit 210...so ms/ed damage formulas are not 100% accurate, if maintain this atleast make ek/rp boost a little, they are crap compared with ed/ms or just delete this vocations.
@johnsiii As far as i know everbot only heals and ive seen a ek using it dying easy, i can do better without it (already did)

f off with palas and knights. i rather see them deleted on this war ot. they make no sense on this ot and destroy the fun only

I had long time ago a 50+ ms with mlvl 60 that hardly hit 210...so ms/ed damage formulas are not 100% accurate, if maintain this atleast make ek/rp boost a little, they are crap compared with ed/ms or just delete this vocations.
@johnsiii As far as i know everbot only heals and ive seen a ek using it dying easy, i can do better without it (already did)
hey! no idea but my friend told me he CAN open the bot. I dont know what is enable to use but i guess SD is able to use then the antibot client must be rewritten

Small update today:
  • You now see your own kills & deaths when you 'look' on yourself.
  • Removed some 'poffs' that occured in certain situations.
  • After yesterdays update you could shoot runes which didn't need a target directly on walls. This has been fixed.
  • Now you don't need to use " when saying exani hur up. Both will work. Same goes for find person with single name.
  • Added kills and deaths as an option to the highscore-list
Also we had a peak-record on this version of Realistic-War which now is: 31

Omg... you guys wanna play tibia or what, you can always gather teams and make a FAIR tetris tournament, no spammers/rp/ek there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back