• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small update today:

They way you use runes on items has been fixed and should work as expected. This means that you:
  • Can use desintegrate runes on furniture again.
  • Can't shoot field-runes on anything but ground and none-blocking objects such as parcels.
  • Can use GFB runes on stairs/dustbins/streetlamps etc.
More over I:
  • Corrected some cancel-message.
  • Started working on a map-changing feature.
  • Fixed a bug where monsters didn't push items that had the flag "blocksolid". Thanks to Ezzz.
  • Updated the monster-behavior. Warlocks were running like crazy. Should be easier to trap them in corners now.
  • Fixed Warlock-quest. I don't think anyone made it yet but there was a bug in the end.
Also, yesterday we had a peak-record again of 40 players!

Add highscores for the best k/d ratio maybe. And remove highscores for shielding, axe, sword etc. it makes no sense.

edit. And add kills, deaths and k/d scores to the character's page?

Last edited:
Knights are insane, lower their damage by 75% or something. A knight can melee over 120 and then exori aswell. Knights r supposed to block not make some sick damage

Add highscores for the best k/d ratio maybe. And remove highscores for shielding, axe, sword etc. it makes no sense.

edit. And add kills, deaths and k/d scores to the character's page?
my k/d ratio is like 8 or 9 i cant remember lolz it was 24 before though

Knights are insane, lower their damage by 75% or something. A knight can melee over 120 and then exori aswell. Knights r supposed to block not make some sick damage
Send me a ss where you see an ek hiting more than 70 with exori...

Send me a ss where you see an ek hiting more than 70 with exori...
LOL dude a knight hit me for 160....... soooooooooo. And something bugged, and now me nor my brother can login without a debug.

LOL dude a knight hit me for 160....... soooooooooo. And something bugged, and now me nor my brother can login without a debug.

It should be fixed now... sorry about that.

Can you change it?!? Just got hit 100 by an exori and 135 by melee, whats the point of knights being able to hit around 220-250 combo as a fucking knight when everyone is lvl 50? thats like 65% of the hp of a mage

What if, instead of actually posting about the server itself and giving the owner suggestions, we just spam it with a whole bunch of insults to other people that play the server? It's not like there's a forum on the server's website you could do that on or anything.

can u raise damage of sds ?

2x level 55 ED cant even kill 50 mage who is uhing himself unless u summon monster

gg

raise sd damage by like 5-10 % so that 2 mages can kill another mage.

can u raise damage of sds ?

2x level 55 ED cant even kill 50 mage who is uhing himself unless u summon monster

gg

raise sd damage by like 5-10 % so that 2 mages can kill another mage.

That's incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back