• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwadwa U cunt. Even if faloria wouldnt get stable he can put it on anyways for a while..

OND, dont cry and put it up or i come cry with u.

PuT IT on now !! or i ill found myself forced to make some serious action !! XD

ryan is destroying oldschool community and yet there are people supporting him by playing his server. It is not a coincidence that ryan's server is starting tomorrow and this server got DDoS'd today.

ryan is destroying oldschool community and yet there are people supporting him by playing his server. It is not a coincidence that ryan's server is starting tomorrow and this server got DDoS'd today.

You're not supporting him by playing, the people donating are the ones supporting him, if he had 60 players and none of them donated he would still shut the server down, he's all about making money, he'll be gone from the oldschool community within a month, trust me. Then he'll be back in 6-12 months.

I can't put it up. I am not living by myself so there are more then me that is using the internet. Plus if the internet goes down, so does the TV for some reason.

I can't put it up. I am not living by myself so there are more then me that is using the internet. Plus if the internet goes down, so does the TV for some reason.

Probably get your internet and TV from the same company, possibly phone as well, maybe you got it hooked up in the same thingy. (Techmaster Bazzese) Meheh yeah..

You should wait until ryan is out of the picture again, which won't take long if people just stop donating to his servers, then there shouldn't be any ddos threat (;

And why can't anyone attack his server? Is he the only one who actually can ddos?

You're not supporting him by playing, the people donating are the ones supporting him, if he had 60 players and none of them donated he would still shut the server down, he's all about making money, he'll be gone from the oldschool community within a month, trust me. Then he'll be back in 6-12 months.

Ryan has been "part" of that community since about 5 years or so, what makes you think he will just suddenly leave? Especially this time of the year when it's to cold to be outside.

Ryan has been "part" of that community since about 5 years or so, what makes you think he will just suddenly leave? Especially this time of the year when it's to cold to be outside.

I know that's why i said he dissapears from times and then comes back. His server is failing why would he keep a server up that isn't profitable for him?

I hope someday will come someone who will able to fuck ryan and his computer to space.
Wish this server comes back soon.

I hope someday will come someone who will able to fuck ryan and his computer to space.
Wish this server comes back soon.

Ask Ond to contact Sora Ice about that, I'm sure he can do something about Ryan ;)

And why can't anyone attack his server? Is he the only one who actually can ddos?

I think he's the one around here with the most force power or whatever you wanna call it. DDoSing is a lame thing to do, ryan is lame other people prefer to play by the rules since ddosing actually is against law.

I reckon karelazi vs ryan would make a tough battle =D

You got the best server out there Ond, that's for sure. Don't let that dirtbag win, chill while he scams people for money for a while and then he'll be gone for a period of time.

Isn't there something that can be done? Like, is there a way to collect some sort of data from those attacks that can be used?

So Ond you should give the Realistic war to your trusted friend and he will host it.

Ond you are the jesus god sent back to earth to save oldschool community!! Dont let Lucifer Ryan Conquer the world!!!!!! Show GOD u can win!!! WE pray for you!!!!! Put realistic online!!! We have faith on you still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back