• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistica | ONLINE NOW! | RL Tibia Based OT | 8.6 | 2 Days OTServlist Countdown

I am looking forward playing your server, but you should really delete several items in your shop. What about only offering "4 special strong weapons" (1 axe, 1 sword, 1 club, 1 distance - either annihilator items or modified items) in shop instead of 1000 different level stage weapons. Your shop looks like an turkish bazar, dude.
You should also delete the djinn/rashid scrolls and make them open for everyone OR give only premium members the possibility to sell to those NPCs. Its crazy that you have to buy premium and all scrolls of djinns/rashid to be able to play good on such a low loot rate server and be able to have good battles really fast.
Some of your prices also make no sense at all. 200 points for full stamina but 300 for BoH??? Instead of offering all addon items on the shop you should offer the full item. People have to pay a lot of money just to finish one addon on your server (with such a low loot rate it will take months to get everything anyways) You should really work on your shop asap.
And I haven't seen your ingame performance yet.
Wow, havent seen that BOH thing yet, but yee, ur right. I also agree to the point about Prem and Djins. Or atleast make Rashid available for Premium user.

Hello,

Good decision to remove alot of the OP shop items. But i think if you really want PVP focused around lvl 130-170 i think access to rashid (include in prem scroll???) and increase to the loot to 3x will make it it ez enough to hunt profit to get some war money. And your economy will still hurt if you die.

The exp stage is really good but how i see it now, alot of ppl will quit with that low skills+ mlvl after they realize they cant profit without make lootbag up to lvl 100 and hunting with sds will be near impossible before lvl 120~ if u don't buy all the cash in the shop and then the server is still PaytoWin.

Me and my friends would like to play buy please consider either 2.5x loot with 4/5x mlvl 7/8x skills or 3x loot with same mlvl and skills.

Just our 2 cents...

Webshop update:
Removed even more items from the webshop.
BOH will keep the same price, because it can be sold in shop for 30K and we don't want people to abuse this.
Stamian doll is slightly increased in price.

Lootrate
Don't worry about the lootrate. Most OT's got the wrong settings for monster drop, which means that 2x lootrate is usually just around 1.5x lootrate.
We adjusted all monsters, to make them exactly as real tibia.
Also, we changed the lootrate from 2.0 to 2.2. The website will show 2.0, but it is 2.2​

Still way too many items in your shop! What about the Djinn/Rashid topic? You really gotta change this. I mean...it's atleast 800 points to sell loot of good hunts? You force like everyone to donate on your server. An OPEN Tibia Server shouldn't force its players to donate.
1. Make Djinn for everyone
2. Make Rashid only for premium players (which is another reason to buy premium)
3. Delete all Addon Items and offer the full addons instead
4. Offer just 1 axe, 1 sword, 1 club, 1 distance and some magic items and delete the low level items/assassin stars/ enchanted spears etc.

Man the countdown is 10 hr like in web or 3 like otservlist?

Last edited:
Another question: Why can't you see/buy houses in other cities but Yalahar, Carlin, Ab'Dendriel, Kazordoon, Thais, Venore. Seems a bit weird that you can only see those cities.

I would have played if it wasent for the "donate djinn/rashid" just seems stupid on a 8.6 ot

2 bugs found:

Blueberry bushes don't work.

and

112c95d1bd46dee594aaf787e2dc540e.png

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Kind of start was this?
Is this what happens when you "test" your server using only players with bots?
I thought that the web shop was a problem. But this is what I encountered:
• People's vocations dissapeared
• You could enter houses in venore (probably other cities as well) that wasn't owned, and rooms which are supposed to be locked
• Sometimes you got exhausted from looting
• Your magic level stopped rising
• GM's/Tutors that acted like children, spamming nonsense
• Vocation names was in capital letters (no biggie, just annoying)

I mean I have never encountered bugs like these before. How would one even go to creating bugs like this?

If this is your definition of well tested and you need to reset the entire server, eliminating all your player base then I doubt that it will even surface again tomorrow. These are bugs that I MYSELF found within one hour. More will surely come tomorrow if you don't know how to test the server the right way.

Last edited:
I am sure there will be even more bugs. How can you test a server and have not recognized all those bugs?

We had an bug with the engine yesterday. Someone suggested us a better engine and we used that one. That caused a lot of bugs.
Now we are using the old engine again, and the OT is running perfectly.

Currently 100 online

There is 20 level 8 people afk in tempel in starter outfit.. got to pay rl money or do actual quest for djinn on a buggy server.
good luck, not worth the time

• Cannot chose town when creating a character
• Cannot login on client after character selection