• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye ur gonna get free vip for 365 days because u just got pranked #cyanextyear

Neither does whining and complaining about the server being down.
The owners are probably even more frustrated then you are so have some understanding for it.

Waow, another internet Rambo. Im also waiting for the server to get up, but posts from cowards doesnt make it better

Hey, I just tuned in didn't read everything compeletely but you got hit by DDos attacks? Sad to hear man. Take ur time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would expect a 2 day voucher for every 10 mins serner is offline. If offline more 1 hour free boh for all in serner at begin.

If you don't have the patience to wait a couple of hours for a server, you probably won't have the patience to play OX anyways. Might as well leave then.

If you don't have the patience to wait a couple of hours for a server, you probably won't have the patience to play OX anyways. Might as well leave then.
i dont think u realise its 5 fucking am for some usa people. we stayed up for launch and were just getting shit on all over by the ox team. They are slapping us in the face

i dont think u realise its 5 fucking am for some usa people. we stayed up for launch and were just getting shit on all over by the ox team. They are slapping us in the face
You shouldn't be whining that much over staying up at night. Nobody forced you to do that as well.

You shouldn't be whining that much over staying up at night. Nobody forced you to do that as well.

we stayed up thinking that the server wud work dumbass

this isnt a minor delay, 1h 10 mins is not minor lmao #couldhavebeenlvl60

I'm just joking in my posts BTW, I know theres nothing immediate that can be done against some Ddos attacks.
Hope all goes well honestly. & I was gona stay up anyways <3

I'm just joking in my posts BTW, I know theres nothing immediate that can be done against some Ddos attacks.
Hope all goes well honestly. & I was gona stay up anyways <3
kinda same, am irritated at the delay but im just bored outa my fucking mind. i need a stream. josh should stream

They had to delay it 12 more hours atleast to give other players who went to bed a chance to start playing at the server's start.

Was the server supposed to be the best quality server? 1st important thing in an ot: LAG = ZERO
This server is sooo laggy man.

These skids with their botnets... Pretty sad

Hope it all goes well soon :p

ffs they should of just left this shit alone, its been almost 15 mins since they were gonna restart it to "fix lag".

Status
Not open for further replies.