• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
16:14 New record: 230 players are logged in.

Thaks for being with us!

Gamestate:
Currently server is working very well, no issues - works flawesly! Just join us!

Are you verified on paypal?
I dont know, just made some payments for noxxious and classicus and others - always go good, im not the only one who have this problem, u taked cash from my card, PLEASE sort this out cause i PAID MY MONEY.

PS: IM NOT BLAMING YOU, i fully enjoyed the server, just sort this out, please.

it took me around 20~ minutes to get my points to my account, try to logout in-game and on the page and it might help, or you didnt have any cash on paypal perhaps

U can pay by paypal using debit card - ALREADY SENT THE PROVE TO WILLIE any answer please?
Your points has been added, was hard to find out your payment, but finally we see that. I am so sorry for delay you had wait for, your account has been not verified in paypal thats why you don't received points instantly before. Now it works with no problems.

Server is really good, but people here... just what the fuck. Everyone and I really mean EVERYONE wants you dead. You come to spawn-you die, you come back and dig a scarab coin? Well, fuck you, you are dead in 2 seconds. Haven't seen something like that for really long time.

List of features that has been fixed:
* Conjure runes - now it will make just one rune instead of two (I don't mean there charges of runes)
* Food issues
* Redskull time has been decreased from 32 to 24 hours
* Stairhop things
* Exp with summon has been fixed
* Everyone in party which hit an monster will receive task kill
* POTS are blocking properly
* Heroes are not healing anymore

As you all know, Tibianus should have also experience from player kills - but we didn't added it at the beggining because of another problems with higher priority.

Tommorow after server save 6:00 CET experience from player killing will exist. You will receive a 5% experience of killed player lost experience! We just tested it in our test server, it works without any problems!
Remember, that system is not to leveling, so that mean you won't get so much experience from a kill.

There will be also few another fixes after server save:
*Ultimate Healing Rune will removes paralyze conditions

We have also optimized our website for better performance, I am sure that almost all of you see how it works now!

tibianus.png

Thanks for choosing us!

Status
Not open for further replies.