• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Freedom map

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
6GvsF.png

Green - Free
Yellow - Partly Free
Purple - Not Free

What do you guys think? Are any counties misrepresented. Is there a "western bias"?

Discuss.

Last edited:
I find it strange that Mexico is partly free, hell that country doesn't even have a damn government (ofc exaggeration).

So you can google a meme and think you can use it properly? Nope.

Anyways, sad that my native country Venezuela isn't free, damn chavez turned into a dictatorship :s

So you can google a meme and think you can use it properly? Nope.

Anyways, sad that my native country Venezuela isn't free, damn chavez turned into a dictatorship :s

I didn't google it, I made it on my own :) (like a big boy)

Blue, blue everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spain is a piece of shit atm with this new government, its becoming a dictatorshipz

You know you're colorblind when your purple is disguising itself as blue.

Oh & isn't freedom different depending on the person? The amount of peopl.. okey, Americans, that have told me that there country is all about freedom, yet supposedly here in the UK we aren't.

What do YOU mean by freedom?

This doesn't make any sense, at least in relation to my post.

- - - Updated - - -

You know you're colorblind when your purple is disguising itself as blue.

Oh & isn't freedom different depending on the person? The amount of peopl.. okey, Americans, that have told me that there country is all about freedom, yet supposedly here in the UK we aren't.

What do YOU mean by freedom?

Freedom means you can do anything you want, while under circumstances.
Can you drive a car? Can you access the internet? Can you read a book? Can you get water? Can you watch TV?
Can you shoot someone? Can you own a gun? Can you sue someone?

Freedom means you can do anything you want, while under circumstances.
Can you drive a car? Can you access the internet? Can you read a book? Can you get water? Can you watch TV?
Can you shoot someone? Can you own a gun? Can you sue someone?

I would consider freedom, as doing what i want whenever i want, in our world, doing this requires money & a lot of it, therefore we're not free.
We are all slaves to something.

I would consider freedom, as doing what i want whenever i want, in our world, doing this requires money & a lot of it, therefore we're not free.
We are all slaves to something.

Let me rephrase that:
We are free, but our freedom has a limit.

FREEDOM! I'm going to suck on a stranger's tit and fuck a baby...
There's a limit to our freedom.

FREEDOM! I'm going to suck on a stranger's tit and fuck a baby...
There's a limit to our freedom.

Sexual assault and rape have nothing to do with "freedom". Instead, by engaging in these acts you are depriving someone else of their freedom.

Freedom is the ability to choose.

While we may not have a sole power to choose everything, we have a vast amount to choose from.
That is freedom. That is what is meant in this thread.

Can you choose whether you have mc donalds or burger king? Tescos or sainsbury's? Xbox or ps3? If that choice is available to you, then by some means you are free.

Back