• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Freedom map

Freedom has no limit.

It literally doesn't have, meaning I can do everything I want.
e.g:
I can get a Ferrari:

- I can steal it -> I get it -> I go to jail -> I lose the freedom to do whatever I want -> Are you free?
- I buy it -> I need money -> I pay -> Free

:)

Whilst slaving away for your boss who earns a shitload more than you for doing less.

:/

Well that's your limit, my example is money, which is probably the most limiting thing for freedom as of right now.

GUISE! GU.. GUISE.. LISTEN! UPDATES!

UK CHANGED TO PARTLY FREE SINCE CAMARAS WITH PLENTY OF SWAG AT EVERY STREET CORNER AND BATHROOM STALL
IRELAND CHANGED TO NOT FREE CAUSE YOLO

Ex dee! :D:p:)

It literally doesn't have, meaning I can do everything I want.
e.g:
I can get a Ferrari:

- I can steal it -> I get it -> I go to jail -> I lose the freedom to do whatever I want -> Are you free?
- I buy it -> I need money -> I pay -> Free

:)

Fact i have to refer you too.
http://otland.net/f21/freedom-map-174341/index2.html#post1696605

Freedom does not have a limit, freedom has no limit,
Working, earning, paying is not freedom no matter how you'd like to fraze it, it isn't freedom.

Yes, you accept the reality that this is how things are & in that thought you may consider it to be freedom because it's as close as we "may" get, but it's more of an agreement.
Freedom is not an agreement.

(mm, agreement may be the wrong choice of wording. Contract maybe, yea.)

new here bump.....
2.jpg
3.jpg
wanhuan1-2.jpg
huantest.jpg

Working, earning, paying is not freedom no matter how you'd like to fraze it, it isn't freedom.

Yes, you accept the reality that this is how things are & in that thought you may consider it to be freedom because it's as close as we "may" get, but it's more of an agreement.

We are saying the exact same thing but with different words.

I'm saying you have freedom til a point
And you said you are never free, you feel like being free cause thats what the system wants, but youre never really free.

Same thing, two expressions.

Nobody is completely free in this world, but by categorizing a country free, it means it isn't a dictatorship, nor almost everything is censored and such things.

Back