• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Funserver Showoff-Thread | The new Revolution

Inspiration: Neon
NSZEQ.png

j4Wj.png

htiNu.png

An adventure that does not only require fighting skills, but also a big amount of knowledge...

Spider egg sacks dont fit.. And the grass in the mountain is for roofs not on ground..

Spider egg sacks dont fit.. And the grass in the mountain is for roofs not on ground..

Might agree with you on the spider eggs, but no one said what those sprites are for, and if you ask me I have to say that they suit just perfect there :D!

The reason why I said that they dont belong there is because look at the sprite.. it looks like its hanging off a roof and doesnt completely fit in..

I guess the whole thing looks ok, but I disslike the new walls in the mountain (as Prest said^^)
Also im not a big fan of the new sprites^^

the hole on the last pic is bugged, gj! (when u rope up, where to stand!??)

Want to see more pics from u, but plox, dont spam our thread with 2-3 pages :3 haha
So keep it up!

I guess the whole thing looks ok, but I disslike the new walls in the mountain (as Prest said^^)
Also im not a big fan of the new sprites^^

the hole on the last pic is bugged, gj! (when u rope up, where to stand!??)

Want to see more pics from u, but plox, dont spam our thread with 2-3 pages :3 haha
So keep it up!

Those walls are long gone, and that hole is easy to fix by a script so it's np :)

Thanks.

as I said, I find the holes in the rafts so odd, but it's better than what it was!

Back