• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Game of "OR" !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowCore!!!

Premire League or La liga, Bundesliga, Serie A,French League 1,Erdevise?

Soccer? Never heard.

Pencil Dick or errectile disfunction

Kenjin magician? This kid who never talk in vent because he is a bitch? Easy anser! Nie znam!

Kenjin magician retard brazolski or salar?

Kenjin magician? This kid who never talk in vent because he is a bitch? Easy anser! Nie znam!

Kenjin magician retard brazolski or salar?

i vote salar !

king timpzor that is kenjin fan and whants to hear his voice all the time or a swedish feminist ?

black

burito or taco

Metal

Cock in A box? Or Cock I a bucket

Beware of what u answer

Tutor stryker is just a dumbass if you check his answers its always "idk" "wat"

Tutor stryker is just a dumbass if you check his answers its always "idk" "wat"
i have never been so agreed with someone in my life..
Tutor stryker instead of helping in shadowcores or answering questions/doubts in help-channel he is just answering all this shit in this thread, and the funny thing is he never answers with the option given above hahaha, he answers "afk" "wut?"

i have never been so agreed with someone in my life..
Tutor stryker instead of helping in shadowcores or answering questions/doubts in help-channel he is just answering all this shit in this thread, and the funny thing is he never answers with the option given above hahaha, he answers "afk" "wut?"

I'm very sick and I was very idle time and so I lost my position, if I go back to being active will probably recover, for now I'm just tutor here -> http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/support.php , but walk without much time, and probably i'll be a father soon, and I don't have work, school started and a lot of things, but my illness is not normal is very serious, is in the heart, satisfied friend?

brother is a joke, and I did not understand and decided to respond with "wat" "IDK" to continue '-'.

brother is a joke, and I did not understand and decided to respond with "wat" "IDK" to continue '-'.[/quote]

If you dont understand you should other people to respond.

brother is a joke, and I did not understand and decided to respond with "wat" "IDK" to continue '-'.

If you dont understand you should other people to respond.[/quote]

Guy does not owe you satisfaction if you do not want to repost in the forum , without more give leave of life - '

Cock I a bucket

Redtub3 or Xvide0s ?

If you dont understand you should other people to respond.

Guy does not owe you satisfaction if you do not want to repost in the forum , without more give leave of life - '

Cock I a bucket

Redtub3 or Xvide0s ?[/quote]

So you like KFC :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back