• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Geisor simple question.

Fu Manchu

Sepultra™
Reaction score
I have been working with Modern AAC and it drove me crazy. So I have fell back on using gesior. But I'm so sure how the shop system works for it. Do I need the remaining shop.lua in my global events, or does it need to be edited. Can I delete this file? I just really need to know how gesior works Thx guys.

FU~

You shouldn't give up that easy. The shop system for Gesior AAC is probably the most common system. However, I have not been working much with Modern AAC due to lack of time, but I would recommend you to change the shop.lua to be on the safe side (unless the developers of Modern AAC used the same as Gesior did). Although, if you can rewrite the shop system in Modern AAC to make it fit Gesior, then you most likely wouldn't need to edit the LUA file that much.

I did some editing to make it work. The main reason i stoped with modern AAC Which i backed up so i still have it is because i got no support on a problem I felt was simple... The online feature on the website was not working. It wasn't showing my server being online. Or how many people ect's. That is my main reason for switching. -.- pretty stupid ey? but it drove me NUTZ

Back