• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Materia - REAL MAP - Started 8th of May 2011!

Bennet

Reaction score

!! Started 8th of May 2011 !!

materiareal.jpg

Looking for a Real Map Server without Gengia, Oken & Pyre and those crappy islands?
This is the place you are looking for!
Materia is known for one of the best real maps. Back in 2009 Materia had 500 players online!

Global Information

We are currently using tibia 8.60 with all new features!

* War system with Emblems
* Slightly fast attack!
* Inquisition, Demon Oak and Elemental Spheres Quest are fully working!
* All real houses with real rent and real names
* Balanced Vocations for a perfect PvP Experience
* Detailed Spells
* Weapon enchanting
* Usage of spells and potion at the same
* No delay between runes & bolts (this makes playing a paladin worth!)
* Stable Engine
* Real Tibia Frag System (frags per day/week/month)
* 8.42 blessing system

Rates

* Exp: 750x - 2x
* Magic Rate: 5x
* Loot Rate: 3x
* Skill Rate: 15x

Server Information

* AMD Athlon™ II X4
* 16 GB DDR3 RAM
* 100 MBit Uplink
* hosted at datadock – Europe's greenest data center

Connection Information

* IP: www.materia-rpg.com
* Port: 7171
* Uptime: 24/7
* Server save: 08:00 CEST

War Videos
(found them on youtube)

YouTube - Materia War
YouTube - Materia open battle

What are you waiting for? Join now the Materia Community

Kind Regards,
Materia Team

Last edited:
Materia is a great server so come on and make an account and try it out i am sure you wont be disapointed in the server. If you have any problems with the server or any reports to make you can leave a post on the forum. Atm their are playing 70+/- players. Its a RL map with good exp stages.. Cheats are allowed, and their is a helpfull staff (not active). Maybe they need some new/more active GMS for helping players etc. but it's pretty oke right now.
See you ingame (ingame name: Starvah)

Greetings
Starvah~

Have fun bros!

Last edited:
@up: we have never scammed anyone and we will NEVER do that. Please note materia is online for more than 4 years now and we are still offering quality, a good gameplay and great wars. This server will run for more than 5 months :) That's all what players want.

I know you will always post negative things cause you don't like us and our success in the past.

Materia is one of the best Rl map Server I've ever played & I played rly alot. It's stable and the GM's/CM's care about the Server. The experience is quite good and there are alot of 2x spawned Places. Try it out with ur Teams and try to defeat us.
@Moose
Why don't u just try it out with ur Style members? Would be funny ;)

/sign

Best RL MAP I ever played, Gms are nice and exp stages are also well done.
The server just restarted yesterday so give it a try.
I would like to say its the most addictive ot server so far.. :)

greeting

Materia is a rly nice ot, especially the pvp is quite unique there.
@the reset thingy often i've seen ppl spamming please make reset because of this and this etc. don't blame gm's for this, they just did what most of the players wanted(rly often)...

never played Materia but @ Summ.. they can reset when ever they want, if ya donate and lose everything its your own fault.

ps.

hi alex ;D

It's worth to play there. Looking forward for new players. Btw: There are always enough enemys, so have a look at it with ur Team.

@Ps: Who r u? :D

nice server but you should fix those random lag spikes it just went from 70~ to 20~ players on because of it

Oh... i cant hold it back... no i wont cry...

Na seriously, i just loved this server, the wars and so on were simply fucking amazing, no matter how many times it was reseted it was always fun to play.
Glad to see it back online, too bad that the assholes of the forest that used to rule both custom and real map arent playing any longer :(
Now the BRs and PLs will take over the server cause there arent any decent teams anymore.

Well then lets say it this way:
The server is good and wars are fun, but you should not be disappointed if you loose donation items or such.
However I would like to see screens of new areas plx :|

Have fun all :)

Last edited:
Du bist nur neidisch da er deine Konkurenz ist ;) Du willst dass viele Andora gehen was eh fail ist.

@Summ:
Please leave this thread if you have no constructive feedback or any useful review of Materia. If you don't like this server, no one force you to play it. If Andora is a big hit, I'll of course congratulate you, but for now you are just a odd guy who is making a fool of himself.

@Topic:
Thanks for all reviews so far.

Last edited:
Back