• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

That's exactly why I dont want GM's on my server, most just can't handle their status and start abusing = rip respect for server,
and all the hard work the serious members have put in it.

I'm going to retire, elf.. I just watched livestream.. I think Wildhelm forgot to turn it off.. look what hes doing -.-'
PDGBC.png
well damn that is incriminating. Its hard to have any GMs and give them power to actually help the server and hope they dont abuse it.

I would like to add that Szalony Bzyku made that quest 1 week ago; it is propably test of hits to balance that place. We will talk with him about that.

Hello, I'm Wildhelm.
I tested Oak with Szalony Bzyku, becouse he made this quest a week ago...
We ghave found bug, monsters respawn in this quest all time.

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Sorry for problems. I had open livestream, because it was necessary to test that place. Oak didn't see Gamemasters, then Bzyku helped me.

Thats all.

I've been told that this is bugged and found as engine issue which was not limiting summons count. But I've told Wildhelm to test it first, I don't know with who did he do that, but I can confirm that Szalony Bzyku completed the quest around 10 days ago, as I've been asked to check the day after didn't he somehow clone the Koshei's amulet obtainable after completion of the quest.
My staff is untouchable, and all of them I know irl. They are working with me for 4 years now and I got nothing more to say.

Keep on trollin, people...

Uhm, you're server was a succes in the beggining but now its fuckd it seems, crashes all the time and the spells are bugged!

why doesnt elf get a better host lol everybody donates so i guess he just uses the cash for ice creams and pizza irl >.<

Elf i find a trade bug lol
i was with 99cc on my arrow slot when i trade 53 boggy's dread for 100cc only 1cc comes to my arrow slot and the others 99cc disappeared -.-

It sounds like you've really fucked up a great server, Elf.. Such a terrible waste/loss..

Hope you're able to buy a couple of icecreams after this server completely has commited suicide

/broertje ^.-

wish there'd be a good host, i'd still be playing

Can someone tell me what a Cobrafang Dagger is made for?

And theres this bug to.. You can't get the second addon for druid outfit...

fv9w74.png

and some other tiny bugs..
e88s5y.png

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what a Cobrafang Dagger is made for?

And theres this bug to.. You can't get the second addon for druid outfit...

fv9w74.png

and some other tiny bugs..
e88s5y.png

Well Naxtie

You used wrong amulet!
The real one is carion wolf tooth chain!!

It does not say "Do you want druid fur addon for waterhose, 100 demon dusts, botanists' container, cerion wolf tooth chain?" Ofcourse I though you only needed a normal wolf tooth chain ffs.. >_>

Back