• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, how the heck i can start main storyline at oakvale?
I spend 3 hours running around this place and talking to every npc out there ( i need brown breads to complete nature clan mission, i can get it from amazons, but i cant go to amazon camp cause i dont have any quest done at oakvale - logic :D )
Any tips? i need help with that since keywords at quests are broken and nonlogical at all.
Cheers

I forgot who the first NPC is, but you could try fire devils or bake bread yourself for the task :p

I cant bake BROWN bread.
I asked like 5 200+ lvl players, and they "dont remember" as far as celine told me heppi just helped them with starting this quests which is dumb for me.
SO i guess im done with this till some1 tell me how i can continue my game, cause sitting at catacombs on vl 53 is kinda sad.
Cheers

I just remember it was a pain to fine the first NPC, maybe it started with me killing some NPC south of Oakvale, he dropped the backpack for a NPC in Oakvale ...maybe that got me enough rep to start quests...But I did not need any help from Hepi.

Hey :)
Since my Account is registered since the 3. month this server went online, back when you chose vocations and you were hunting, more like doing missions, had no hotkeys and all the good stuff I think i got the right to talk a little bit about this right here.
This server is by far the most enjoyable server at the areas of level 70-XXXX.
Once you reach the point where you can try a variety of sets and have a large money pool you can have fun.
I can tell you 1 thing. Even with the big update this server will not reach a high amount of players. even with a wipe ^^

Right now a huge amount of quests work with daily resets(such as the tower in dar'saye where you need the 4 items that spawn with every server save.)
Unless you rework ALL of these quests and make "rook" easier to go throught, explain the core of the server before people get thrown into dar'saye and make monsters actually killable for noobs
(i mean come on. a lion hitting 400-500 with 1 attack is pretty unbeatable if you want to be a archer and hit under 200 in the beginning and have no boots of haste+utani hur, Wile the other missions for example necromancer are easy as fkkkk)

beside this I have in depth for what will happen in the updates and i dont want to spoile anyone. it will be amazing. Still this server needs to be made more capeable for multiple people.
I would be really happy with 60-70 people online to trade with and do missions together with. Love you guys. love hepi for keeping the updates up. :) cya

No one be playing beta ?
I have but there's not much I can do until he fixes/completes the combat system( from the little I saw it looked pretty awesome).
Once that is finished he will finish Adara and then the rest of the content should be available.
So until then there isn't much to do.

I'm taking every feedback I can get regarding improvements. About the clans: Each city provides an Npc bringing you to the desired clan. For the Dragonhunter Clan, you can talk with a Npc in Malikanu who will bring you there right away, avoiding the lions.

About Oakvale: Right now you have to ask Npc's several keywords to get an idea of the region, their current trouble and if you can assist them. A list of these basic keywords can be found at http://www.phiadariasoft.com/main/node/2483#3_default_keywords
To help you a little out: Go to Georg (The Npc at the top of the mountain with the dog) and ask him about 'city'. He will tell you that the is having a 'delivery problem'. This keyword will unlock a mission. After you complete it, the inhabitants will begin to trade with you.

Always asking these basic keywords will help you out to get to know which keyword to say and how you can help them. As this has caused some more trouble in the past, the Npc system including the handling on how to interact with Npc's will change with the next huge update.

About the guides: Yes, there will be a detailed guide afterwards on how everything works. At first the tutorial will receive an entire new design, ensuring everyone will get to know on how Phiadaria works. Up to that the FAQ on the Website will be changed, extended and rewritten to give more informations out as it is right now. Also there will be a section giving more detailed informations regarding each available vocation.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I can't talk to NPCs on the beta because they aren't done yet? Or is there any other reason?
It works on Adara, but not a single NPC in Malikanu responded.
Also, with the feature of not seeing monsters behind walls you might want to remove the troll champions west of Malikanu, because that might screw noobs over pretty easily.
As for monsters, poison seems to be quite broken, wasps couldn't scratch me, but their poison did 25 per tick, which is ridiculous for such a weak monster.
By the way, I am still waiting for you to fix blue/green tomes!! I want to know the gem combinations! :p

The combat system is really cool guys, you won't be disappointed!

Errr I'm not so sure anymore xD it's a bit weird ._.

Last edited:
U really cant make directX support?

@ just installed the beta client on my laptop ( 2x2.8 gh cpu, 4 g ram, grap card 512 mb, i have all the newest drivers )
5 fps at the beta client menu.
Come on hepi, seriously?

Last edited:
Can you please give me some more details regarding the graphic card chip which is build inside your notebook and the operating system? Actually there shouldn't be a problem at all with OpenGL even on older systems as it is platform independent. If you can get me these details I will try to workout a solution.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Radeon Hd 2400
Windows vista ( <- shit )
and bro, u really cant add DirectX to the graphic options?

Can you please give me some more details regarding the graphic card chip which is build inside your notebook and the operating system? Actually there shouldn't be a problem at all with OpenGL even on older systems as it is platform independent. If you can get me these details I will try to workout a solution.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Hi :)
how is update going? saw rename on homepage phiadaria spirits? wats dis? when is server restart? update plox

Status
Not open for further replies.