• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did tibanic ever had any anticheat systems? Everybody botted there.

Yes but on later days tpforums have released a bot for the hr client. But when the client was first released, a very low amount of people used bot P:

I will create better server sided anticheat measures once I have time(like the old mastercores system) which was awesome. It boils down to time, there are lots of stuff to do. :)
Did tibanic ever had any anticheat systems? Everybody botted there.

Are you serious? You pretend to be one of the oldschool community and the owner of the so called "oldschool server" yet, it seems you know nothing about both - the community and about hosting OTS server. You can't even compare your "custom" client to the Tibianic-HR one. After last update there is NO working bot for that server. And before that update most common bots weren't working neither. Don't get me wrong, I'm supporting you and your project because I like to have a choice but I can't understand why you are talking shit about things you know nothing about. It makes you look so unprofessional along with your server.

Atm you can bann botters yes, its easy to bann a lvl 11 druid runemaking. But soon on battles people will bot and cheat but it will be imposible to give a 100% proof, you should care about this. If you think you are doing good job banning druids you are wrong, worse is that people will use it for pvp.

And Tibianic has the best anti-bot client after some months. Maybe you will be able to block NG and Blackd but remember there are others bots existing

Are you serious? You pretend to be one of the oldschool community and the owner of the so called "oldschool server" yet, it seems you know nothing about both - the community and about hosting OTS server. You can't even compare your "custom" client to the Tibianic-HR one. After last update there is NO working bot for that server. And before that update most common bots weren't working neither. Don't get me wrong, I'm supporting you and your project because I like to have a choice but I can't understand why you are talking shit about things you know nothing about. It makes you look so unprofessional along with your server.

dont know what a common bot is for u, but i used blackD all the way in the first version of tibianic-hr

Atm you can bann botters yes, its easy to bann a lvl 11 druid runemaking. But soon on battles people will bot and cheat but it will be imposible to give a 100% proof, you should care about this. If you think you are doing good job banning druids you are wrong, worse is that people will use it for pvp.

And Tibianic has the best anti-bot client after some months. Maybe you will be able to block NG and Blackd but remember there are others bots existing

best anticheat client? like 80% of PB use aimbot on LR.

Last edited:
dont know what a common bot is for u, but i used blackD all the way in the first version of tibianic-hr

today: 12/13/2012
its not about hoster fight or server fight

Can you use bot on faloria? YES
Can you use bot on tibianic? NO

faloria running for 13 days
tibianic for 15 months and they just implented the anticheatclient a few months ago... so whats ur point?

faloria running for 13 days
tibianic for 15 months and they just implented the anticheatclient a few months ago... so whats ur point?
Mastercores anti cheat client has been around since before 2012.

Still, it blows and I could bot on any server of Erik/Realsoft's.

Mastercores anti cheat client has been around since before 2012.

Still, it blows and I could bot on any server of Erik/Realsoft's.

Yeah, remember when Realsoft bragged about his anti cheat on his early servers? Palera and Mestera i think they we're called.

He claimed it was the most advanced anti-hack system EVER produced on an open tibia serer, and even tibia auto worked lmfao

blackD is obviously not a common bot for 7.4, at last nor for me. However, as someone said, try using it now.

Are you an idiot or maybe you are just acting like it for fun? ANYONE who has ever played ANY Tibianic knows that on LR there is normal 7.4/7.72 client...

This.

He seems to have his own team called Failoria, which is a perfect name for him

I asked a question based on my observation, sorry that you felt offended by it and considered it an insult toward the other community.
I am one of the oldschool community, and I am the owner of this oldschool server.
However, I have never owned tibianic, or been a part in their staff, thus I an not suffice to facts regarding their systems. Considering that I am not an active tibia player I have no intentions of playing those servers. (Not because I don't want too, but because I am busy with other things that interest me more).

I do not know anything about their custom client, and have never said our custom client is suppose to have any sort of anticheat measures, the sole reason of our client is to enable functions such as DirectX9 to be used in a client 7.4 environment. But I know for from observation that there are still working bots on tibianic, even tho you don't understand how(and does not appear to seek the solution).

Ohh, and I don't know anything about hosting OTS. :| (I should have understod this was a troll post when reading this). Anyway, hopefully it will give people some clarification.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against tibianic, I would consider it an honor working with them. Its you, the community that is having conflicts between these retro servers, not the staffs. (I am assuming tibianic isn't the ones responsible for DDoS).

I asked a question based on my observation, sorry that you felt offended by it and considered it an insult toward the other community.
I am one of the oldschool community, and I am the owner of this oldschool server.
However, I have never owned tibianic, or been a part in their staff, thus I an not suffice to facts regarding their systems. Considering that I am not an active tibia player I have no intentions of playing those servers. (Not because I don't want too, but because I am busy with other things that interest me more).

I do not know anything about their custom client, and have never said our custom client is suppose to have any sort of anticheat measures, the sole reason of our client is to enable functions such as DirectX9 to be used in a client 7.4 environment. But I know for from observation that there are still working bots on tibianic, even tho you don't understand how(and does not appear to seek the solution).

Ohh, and I don't know anything about hosting OTS. :| (I should have understod this was a troll post when reading this). Anyway, hopefully it will give people some clarification.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against tibianic, I would consider it an honor working with them. Its you, the community that is having conflicts between these retro servers, not the staffs. (I am assuming tibianic isn't the ones responsible for DDoS).

Well, then I get your post wrong, also, didn't want you feel offended too. I'm just tired of all these servers around where people say everything is 100% perfect and 100% the best when they have never checked what other servers really offer.

It's simple, one of Tibianics staff made Mastercores crash daily and stole all of the files, he told me the security was so bad that he was amazed nobody did it before him.. what could YOU do in return Znote? The coding and everything that goes with Tibianic is miles ahead of your fucking shit server, when Erik hosted Mastercores there was x amount of problems, minor bugs, major bugs.. guess what, every single bug I know of from Mastercores is on Faloria.. it's a shit OT, boring OT and best of all it won't last more then untill xmas..

It's simple, one of Tibianics staff made Mastercores crash daily and stole all of the files, he told me the security was so bad that he was amazed nobody did it before him.. what could YOU do in return Znote? The coding and everything that goes with Tibianic is miles ahead of your fucking shit server, when Erik hosted Mastercores there was x amount of problems, minor bugs, major bugs.. guess what, every single bug I know of from Mastercores is on Faloria.. it's a shit OT, boring OT and best of all it won't last more then untill xmas..

Even if they could I don't think they would. Tibianic staff is mature enough to not geting involved into such things. How do you think, why we have never seen any member of Tibianic staff posting in such a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.