• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was actually kinda fun seeing 150 people on rook at the same time, but I'm only there to have some fun and pk lol. But its sooo down now.
Mastercores seems to be under heavy fire too, so no use hunting.

Explain to me exactly why it serves them right? (;

Because they have obviously been ddosing mastercores knowing their server wouldn't gain nearly as many players. Now clearly mastercores players are doing it right back.

Taken from realots.net
Code:
The server has a hardware problem, which the host is investigating. It requires possible replacement of hardware and/or OS. The launch therefore has to be postponed. I'll keep you updated here. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Today we have been under attack with 500 - 600Mbps from IP 184.22.121.20 which is another german prolly Gbps server. I don't think everybody can afford this. So it shouldn't be too long until we can verify who they are.

Anyway reported the abuse. Sucks to loose a gbps box. :p
BurstNet said:
Thank you for taking the time to contact the BurstNET Abuse Dept.
BurstNET in no way condones any spam related activities, hacking, warez, pirating, or other related abuse on our network.

Last edited:
Today we have been under attack with 500 - 600Mbps from IP 184.22.121.20 which is another german prolly Gbps server. I don't think everybody can afford this. So it shouldn't be too long until we can verify who they are.

Anyway reported the abuse. Sucks to loose a gbps box. :p

Why would anyone DDoS from a rented server, too easy to get caught as the one who hire the server in question.

I bet my pinky it's just a server who got hacked and being used as a zombie.

In the thread name it says Germany, when it's hosted in Sweden and might be transfered to Netherlands -.^ :p

I'm level 17 paladin, anybody that could supply me with cash or equips would be awesome haha ;)

Name, Belden

msg me :D

In the thread name it says Germany, when it's hosted in Sweden and might be transfered to Netherlands -.^ :p

I'm level 17 paladin, anybody that could supply me with cash or equips would be awesome haha ;)

Name, Belden

msg me :D

The server was hosted in Sweden, we intended to move the server to Netherland but decided to choose Germany. And here we are, hosting in Germany. :p

Your just a bit out of date. :p

edit: war:
war2.jpg

I guess I have to stop watching the show with my GM, I tend to debug the players. :(

Last edited:
I guess I have to stop watching the show with my GM, I tend to debug the players. :(
Its debuggin if you walk inside wall/or rocks or whatever you need move whit mouse or arrow keys like players and it dont debug. and remember invisible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.