• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote you can watch. but don't teleport like that to players in your outfit. cause sometimes you just stand north of us and enemies can see abit where we are located.
and yes i think you have to watch out abit with teleporting to much to us 3 of us got debug at kazodoon there. but it was all alright. was a nice war to bad there some random noob chars coming to those wars and supporting one of the 2 teams:s

And yet your suprised?

ye im suprised that it aint rollbacks for hole days or hours. im gladly suprised it are mostly rollbacks of just 2 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Znote you can watch. but don't teleport like that to players in your outfit. cause sometimes you just stand north of us and enemies can see abit where we are located.
and yes i think you have to watch out abit with teleporting to much to us 3 of us got debug at kazodoon there. but it was all alright. was a nice war to bad there some random noob chars coming to those wars and supporting one of the 2 teams:s

Hard to believe the noob chars were randoms.

1. their team loves using armies of noobchars on all servers
2. there were no noob chars at the guildhall, they only came with their team. Did they follow them? No, don't think so.
3. They were pushing, blocking and mwalling our team instead of theirs
4. 6~ of their noob chars attempting to sd combo us in edron shows that they have plenty of noob hars at the ready

Pathetic as usual. 10-15 levels higher than us on average, 1.5 times our people and you need to bring noob chars

- Btw, RS bug is fixed.

From website news:
It has come to mine and Znote's attention that there's rumors going around that we're DDosing another similar oldschool OT server that opened yesterday.(Realots)

We are not the one behind attacks, and we would never approve anyone to step in to do it for us!

We on MasterCores don't need to force players to join us, we use our time to work on the server rather than spend time trying to keep other games down.

So once more, We're NOT involved in any attacks.
And we have certainly not approved any similar help either!

OT's that uses (D)DoS are lame and the owners of such projects should try to make their game better and offer better service to win players rather that purely force them to join.

Regards, MasterCores Staff.

- Btw, RS bug is fixed.

From website news:
It has come to mine and Znote's attention that there's rumors going around that we're DDosing another similar oldschool OT server that opened yesterday.(Realots)

We are not the one behind attacks, and we would never approve anyone to step in to do it for us!

We on MasterCores don't need to force players to join us, we use our time to work on the server rather than spend time trying to keep other games down.

So once more, We're NOT involved in any attacks.
And we have certainly not approved any similar help either!

OT's that uses (D)DoS are lame and the owners of such projects should try to make their game better and offer better service to win players rather that purely force them to join.

Regards, MasterCores Staff.

finally u fixed rs,great job

gz, took u 4 weeks if not more.
still parcel and uh trap wont work?
gz takes another 4 weeks to fix

Thanks. Erik is actively trying to improve the engine. Most of the stuff he does however is under the hood so players aren't so much affected by it.

srsly though whats up with parcel uh / trap?

znotes etc just ignore it every time its brought up.

Its on our to-do list as it has been the past weeks. We are just tired to repeat ourselves. I do not work on sources, erik is busy with the crashbug. Complain all you won't, it won't make us do it any faster, he is already working as fast as he can.

I guess I can make a post about it, so here it goes:
We will not respond nagging about parcel bug, uh traps, boat traveling(declined btw), rune/bolt aiming while moving reports. As we have already gotten them, if we fix it you will notice it and we will tell you, if not, then its not fixed, and still on our to-do list.

Its on our to-do list as it has been the past weeks. We are just tired to repeat ourselves. I do not work on sources, erik is busy with the crashbug. Complain all you won't, it won't make us do it any faster, he is already working as fast as he can.

I guess I can make a post about it, so here it goes:
We will not respond nagging about parcel bug, uh traps, boat traveling(declined btw), rune/bolt aiming while moving reports. As we have already gotten them, if we fix it you will notice it and we will tell you, if not, then its not fixed, and still on our to-do list.

Agreed, peoples playing on Mastecores should keep minds on getting great adventures with this server. Community is only for updating server, and placing informations for peoples. Also REMEMBER there is "Forum" section, if you have any suggestion about server or staff.

[video=youtube;0ROKBuLuFBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=0ROKBuLuFBA[/video]

TRAILER!! Somehow its working again roflmao!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should walk me through how to crack sony vegas I hate windows movie maker

Someone should walk me through how to crack sony vegas I hate windows movie maker

There are hundreds of downloads at TPB so just download one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.