• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Materia 8.60] - War to rule them all!

Only serious problem with paladin is Exura san its pretty weak =(

Join the fun!

At 15:00 CET:
Furthermore, all top 5 player will receive 100 Materia Points.

EDIT:
Will be extended for one week : (13.01.2013 15:00 CET)
The most powerful guilds will receive 1000 Materia Points.

Last edited:
Normally I'd be excited, But My team just started last night since we are american, We didn't get time to lvl and get Top Guilds. Kinda lame but congratz to whoever wins ^_^

Normally I'd be excited, But My team just started last night since we are american, We didn't get time to lvl and get Top Guilds. Kinda lame but congratz to whoever wins ^_^

"Furthermore the most powerful guild tournament will be extended for one week.(13.01.2013 15:00 CET)"

Some of my ppls can't connect to the server and some can...

Come and join the fun!
Ohh no its offline again..

Server is really good all we need now is more teams !! Every team coming now is playing one week then ragequitting when they loose.

Stop crying, even RL tibia gets ddosed to death sometimes.. And its not bennets fault, its those guys running the server..

And its not down every 5th minute cuz it crashed once the last week, retard.

Last edited:
Bennet shouldnt sleep that long haha

- - - Updated - - -

aaaahhh it should come back in some minutes otherwise I'll go for a killstreak in my town because of boredom haha

Back