• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cipsoft did not have 12 mana / 2 seconds, Cipsoft did not make you start at level 8 in Thais temple with decent equipment to directly start hunting, or am I wrong? It's just a bad argument to go with :)

ALSO - Cipsoft used to ban whole guilds before when they were out in a killing-spree, so you're mistaken again.

Fribben.

Mistaken again? Thats my first post here since long time. But im not Mistaken the difference beetwen realtibia and your ot is simple people played rl tibia for serious but this orsh ot is only for fun how can u ban ppls for a pking its so lame. Cipsoft had no high mana regen so wiat if u have 10x exp and 5x loot tel me ten how someone can quit afterparty 1 death by someone fandom pking.

batizado are u idiot? my friend lvl 11 get pked 2 times from lvl 56 go around make ue on him its good that they get ban..

The client is encrypted therefore the anti-virus recognize a "threat". The client itself is harmless and anyone doubting this can ask someone who knows what he is talking about. And preferably not in this thread as you will find people such as Lisq, Mister mm trying to educate others with nothing but bullshit.

But here's a player dedicating a question towards you haters.
2s8g4gj.jpg

Fribben.

A sad supporter looking for his lost mate.

2ev7vnq.jpg

Fribben.

i thinking it was me who logged in 21:31 New record: 353 players are logged in. :d

Nice Joseph everbot working people got aimbot/cavebot and you cant blocked it.
You no have anti bot system on ots. ;(

Ye dude, I found a knight in dragons southspawn in ank yesterday who was afk botting 100% until we attacked him.
Jun 30 2014, 03:30:17 CETkilled Riicco at level 77.Unjustified
This is the guy. I even got him on cam.

Does this bot you are talking about have dash?
I feel like something is wrong when everyone suddenly runs alot faster than me and hits every sd even when im stairjumping.

I did not have this problem half a year ago, nowdays you dont even feel like its worth trying to kill someone in an open field.

Also there is a guy called "Something" on the server who is aimbotting all the time, we were standing up a ladder waiting pz after fighting and that guy clicks the ladder, comes up and spam sds on us like he has hold attack.
Thats impossible since he has to click the ladder, we did not even have time to sd the guy when he jumped up since he was down again in 0,1 second.
Clicks ladder, comes up, shoots sd, goes down. All that within a millisecond.

Also we have the known aim-botting guild "No sleep make sneak".
These guys have been busted and banned on other servers. Just search on youtube and you will see that guild aimbotting.

+ Alot of well-known shitty players who was easy kills couple months ago suddenly runs twice my speed and are not at all afraid to go open when they are outnumbered 1v4.

This botting really needs to stop. Can you find a solution for this Fribben?
I remember another server not so long ago, where aimbotters just automatically got banned when they cheated. Once during a battle in darashia 2 well-known botters from the enemy guild got automatically banned in the middle of an open field.

Last edited:
Listen, I don't know where this trend came to bash the server with "infiltrated" botters speach. Ollonborre, I think you fail to see that these people are trolls and you join the band-wagon without you knowing that.

I have threathend alot of botters and I know more than you or any other player ingame know about the situation, we have banned alot but also warned alot. You can simply not put a mark on a player and think he is a botter because he is faster than you or because he hit more accurate than you. This is absurd information I receive and you want me to deal bans upon assumptions.

I don't care about any player trying to reck my server, wether it's a guild of 30 or 50, everybody know this and I've proven it several times.

But, since the record is flowing is, I see that haters just becomes more, but I can handle them - keep em' comming baby ;]
New record: 350 players are logged in.

Fribben.

Listen, I don't know where this trend came to bash the server with "infiltrated" botters speach. Ollonborre, I think you fail to see that these people are trolls and you join the band-wagon without you knowing that.

I have threathend alot of botters and I know more than you or any other player ingame know about the situation, we have banned alot but also warned alot. You can simply not put a mark on a player and think he is a botter because he is faster than you or because he hit more accurate than you. This is absurd information I receive and you want me to deal bans upon assumptions.

I don't care about any player trying to reck my server, wether it's a guild of 30 or 50, everybody know this and I've proven it several times.

But, since the record is flowing is, I see that haters just becomes more, but I can handle them - keep em' comming baby ;]
New record: 350 players are logged in.

Fribben.

I do not join bashing server wagon. This is going on on all servers, not just yours. Just search for no sleep make sneak on youtube and you see them getting banned on ryans server for aimbotting.

This is a big problem and needs to be dealth with. + There is actually a working aimbot out there, no need big brain to find it so to say, and thats really shit for us non botters.

I did not say anything about it earlier even tho I saw aimbotters, but right now its out of control ON ALL SERVERS.

I do not accuse other players for botting because they have a good aim, but going up a LADDER, shooting sds at me and going down, all within 0,1 second is clearly hold attack with aimbot.
+ repeating this with 20 sds or so makes it even more obvious. I was with team on TS3 with he did this and we were just laughing at him aimbotting.

Last edited:
Ye dude, I found a knight in dragons southspawn in ank yesterday who was afk botting 100% until we attacked him.
Jun 30 2014, 03:30:17 CETkilled Riicco at level 77.Unjustified
This is the guy. I even got him on cam.

Does this bot you are talking about have dash?
I feel like something is wrong when everyone suddenly runs alot faster than me and hits every sd even when im stairjumping.

I did not have this problem half a year ago, nowdays you dont even feel like its worth trying to kill someone in an open field.

Also there is a guy called "Something" on the server who is aimbotting all the time, we were standing up a ladder waiting pz after fighting and that guy clicks the ladder, comes up and spam sds on us like he has hold attack.
Thats impossible since he has to click the ladder, we did not even have time to sd the guy when he jumped up since he was down again in 0,1 second.
Clicks ladder, comes up, shoots sd, goes down. All that within a millisecond.

Also we have the known aim-botting guild "No sleep make sneak".
These guys have been busted and banned on other servers. Just search on youtube and you will see that guild aimbotting.

+ Alot of well-known shitty players who was easy kills couple months ago suddenly runs twice my speed and are not at all afraid to go open when they are outnumbered 1v4.

This botting really needs to stop. Can you find a solution for this Fribben?
I remember another server not so long ago, where aimbotters just automatically got banned when they cheated. Once during a battle in darashia 2 well-known botters from the enemy guild got automatically banned in the middle of an open field.

you can click to ladder from distance 10 sqm and use sd and when u jump out use it insantly ?

you can click to ladder from distance 10 sqm and use sd and when u jump out use it insantly ?

Yes I know this, but he was standing ON the ladder, going up and down - repeating this 20 times or so.

I know he is your friend and you were probably with him at the time so dont come with your bullshit. My entire team witnessed this, and we were talking about it on TS3 while it was going on because it was so, so obvious.

We always go to that specific spot when we need to go defence because its impossible to kill us up there when we surround the stack, because you cant wave north to hit us. But this guy just spam click ladder and shoots sds on us and drains all of our mana. We could not even stay up there because he was going up and down so fast sding us.

Last edited:
yes im with him, but i can say shit about u aswell that netto adam and zayla combo leader, i have on cam when netto adam shot sd zayela always puff or sd target

yes im with him, but i can say shit about u aswell that netto adam and zayla combo leader, i have on cam when netto adam shot sd zayela always puff or sd target

Atleast you admit that he was aimbotting.
Netto adam is not playing with us, only first few days of server.

Last edited:
I'm wont play this ot anymore gm just ban for random pk if im got 70 lvl and kill some players for make profit gm just banned my account and my 3 friends its pvp world fk.. shit or non pvp? WHY U MAKE 8 FRAGS FOR BAN IF U BANNED MANUALLY FOR 5 FRAGS? stupid Fribben really. bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back