• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I've not seen a botter.. or I've not cared enough to call em botters atleast :)

Fribben is the most retarded ppl ever, he banned me again because he think im botting lol i never use bot there but gg fuck u and ur ots keep banning for free

Attachments

Last edited:
Twinny, being stubborn and eager to know how I detect you is not my job. My job is to take care of people like you, I was kind and gave you a few warnings but despite that you think can fool me by waiting a few days and still deny the fact. I don't care about empty words nor screenshots that does not prove anything, you can try destroying my reputation by spreading false rumours, but I doubt anyone cares for argument that lacks of dignity and points.

jt8ltw.jpg

Have a good day,
Fribben.

Fribben is the most retarded ppl ever, he banned me again because he think im botting lol i never use bot there but gg fuck u and ur ots keep banning for free
Really?

Unreal. That is unfair, unacceptable, and immoral.

I can not be apart of such travesties, I will not play such a corrupt and fascist server.

Twinny, being stubborn and eager to know how I detect you is not my job. My job is to take care of people like you, I was kind and gave you a few warnings but despite that you think can fool me by waiting a few days and still deny the fact. I don't care about empty words nor screenshots that does not prove anything, you can try destroying my reputation by spreading false rumours, but I doubt anyone cares for argument that lacks of dignity and points.

Have a good day,
Fribben.

Good job Fribben. Catch them all!

I think you should add a "Hall of shame" section on the website, where we can see players who have been banned for botting.

Last edited:
But the best thing is that i never use bot before here thats why i post it there. I want to know why u ban me, because saying im botting is stupid.

Keep going with screenshoots. everyone giving pictures to fribben is going to die by me and my team

Some supporters in Plains of Havoc.

245foyu.jpg

Fribben.

Thanks fribben for posting screenshoots im starting adding names on vip next who i have to kill

Haffel
Magrami
Zappa~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back