• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PVP-E can be introduced since it will be quite of a war oriented server. 4 vocation with more experience is something that I myself find to be a very nice feature to be added which encourages team-hunts so this is something I will implement if the community wishes for it to be implemented.

The exp stage is also something that can be discussed, but many people have vouched for "the first version of 8.0" to be a reliable concept, changing those stage levels is in my opinion not a bad idea but afterall, I want to make this server shaped upon what the community wants it to be.

Protocol for the game (7.X or 8.0) is something that we will have to discuss and see which is the most attractive at the moment.

We are also thinking of many new features/settings which should also be noted to the players in-before so we can hear your opinions.
Double charged runes? (Y/N)? If 8.0 it will be doubled in both shops & by conjuring to not interfere with gameplay (eliminating the use of shops).

You are free to sign up to our forums which will not depend on your ingame character, rather a forum user which you will have despite any version of OriginalTibia and can contact us from there or state your opinions.
To enter the forums please click here.

Fribben.

exp is ok-could be less, skillrate could be faster, add addon system, 175 ms with ml 80 hardly making 600 dmg kinda low in my opinion, should be 600 - 700 but i certainly understand if you keep it like this

All the formulas are based on client 8.0, and as far as I know, most people wanted 100% real 8.0 formulas. But if this becomes an issue or something that people want a change of, I just need a majority to vouch for it.

@Lebban : I told you, I am ready to invite your leader for a tour ingame and he can choose a random amount of people he wants to check up and I will give him the oppertunity, I even gave you this option last time, no answer yet you played. Your quite weird to be honest.

We will at tomorrow's serversave introduce the 4-vocation party experience boost to see how it operates ingame, if we decide to keep it on the new version it should be accurate. Read more about it here.

More ideas, features or so is more than welcome. Through private message, our forums or here.

Fribben.

Last edited:
PVP-E can be introduced since it will be quite of a war oriented server. 4 vocation with more experience is something that I myself find to be a very nice feature to be added which encourages team-hunts so this is something I will implement if the community wishes for it to be implemented.

The exp stage is also something that can be discussed, but many people have vouched for "the first version of 8.0" to be a reliable concept, changing those stage levels is in my opinion not a bad idea but afterall, I want to make this server shaped upon what the community wants it to be.

Protocol for the game (7.X or 8.0) is something that we will have to discuss and see which is the most attractive at the moment.

We are also thinking of many new features/settings which should also be noted to the players in-before so we can hear your opinions.
Double charged runes? (Y/N)? If 8.0 it will be doubled in both shops & by conjuring to not interfere with gameplay (eliminating the use of shops).

You are free to sign up to our forums which will not depend on your ingame character, rather a forum user which you will have despite any version of OriginalTibia and can contact us from there or state your opinions.
To enter the forums please click here.

Fribben.

As I can remember on the last 8.0 you even lowerd the exerpience between 50-100 in the middle of the server since it was to many people reachin level 100 and killed every skull they saw.
IF you keep it like this I SUGGGEST you to make yellow for people who skullbash for your own entire guild so you can kill them without any frags.. since its a huge problem this sai team

We change aspects of the game which is considered abusive or game-breaking, if they do something which is considered within these ranks and the community agrees upon this, we will consider it to be a fact (the lowering of the stages). However, Sai is one of OriginalTibia's players whom earned my respect due to his impartial activity in defending our reputation. What he does ingame however, is nothing that involves my or any staff members business as we do not interfere with player politics. With this said, I won't change anything because of him particulary, but if we change I will rather change it due to the circumstances any obstacle will make us face.

We offer everyone to join with ideas or thoughts regarding anyones suggestions and give us thoughts of what you think yourself.

If you agree upon lowering stages or any idea whatsoever, please state your opinion through Private Message, our forums or here on OTLand.

• New things that we will consider adding:
Double charged runes in shops/conjure system.
Free djinns
Free houses

More to come, all of these are things that are suggested by players.

Fribben.

Last edited:
@Taze : I have said that we can offer any client that we have hosted before - 7.4, 7.7 or 8.0 and currently 8.0 seems to take the path but if you feel like this is not the case, you are free to open a thread at our forums and see how many agrees with your point of view.

@Oldschooler : Yes. The ETA for the new server is yet to be discussed.

We will introduce new events to the server, they will remain a mystery for now but if you feel like you have other ideas you want to share, do not hesitate registering on our new forums and share your thoughts there.

Fribben.

* Add addon system, it's alot more fun when you gotta work for your addons rather then just buying it, poor choice imo when choosing donates.
* Activated task at once maybe higher it to 2-3(?)
* Raids, is there even any? if so they are more rare then rl tibia.
* Remove protection system, I saw multiple farms when I started here and once I finally found them I couldn't kill them:mad: ARGH
* Your latest 8.0 server has been up twice where nobody have completed poi quest or even tried to start it, maybe consider putting a npc in a seal where you can supply <-(Just an example)
* Djinn quests, imo you should not be able to buy it, either let it be free for everyone or remove it from shop, there are other shop options.
* Donate options: Blessings, rashid (would be better then djinn imo), pvp enforced, 10% more exp <-- This are just examples.
* Be active ingame and check botters.

I like this serverr. Love that there is rookgaard in it. Want to stay there but there are no monsters in the dungeons... can you work on this?

We change aspects of the game which is considered abusive or game-breaking, if they do something which is considered within these ranks and the community agrees upon this, we will consider it to be a fact (the lowering of the stages). However, Sai is one of OriginalTibia's players whom earned my respect due to his impartial activity in defending our reputation. What he does ingame however, is nothing that involves my or any staff members business as we do not interfere with player politics. With this said, I won't change anything because of him particulary, but if we change I will rather change it due to the circumstances any obstacle will make us face.

We offer everyone to join with ideas or thoughts regarding anyones suggestions and give us thoughts of what you think yourself.

If you agree upon lowering stages or any idea whatsoever, please state your opinion through Private Message, our forums or here on OTLand.

• New things that we will consider adding:
Double charged runes in shops/conjure system.
Free djinns
Free houses

More to come, all of these are things that are suggested by players.

Fribben.

So learing from every single server you had before is nothing you are intressed in doing? Every single server I hoped you learned something from the past.
Still getting disappointed
Im out

@Oldschooler : The EstimatedTimeArrival is not set yet due to still planning new features for the new server. Once we have established all the points we have in mind and come together with the community what the new server should contain, we will announce the ETA.

@Raotiz : Repetitive tasks is something we are discussing already, same with raids about making them more frequent. We will also have a look at the protection level and hopefully think of a new method to eliminate the random killing of innocent newcomers.

POI quest should be easier to make if double charged runes will be introduced, the rest of the points will be looked into and some are already under construction.

@ggwp : If you re-read the post you will see that I clearly said that if we see anything that is considered game-breaking and the community agrees upon it being game-breaking or abusive, we will make measures to deal with the problem.

@Taze @wille bror : 7.7 is one of the favourite versions I enjoy hosting, however what I noticed with this client is that it's the least attractive from my prespective for a larger scale of people to enjoy it, but once I am proven different in this aspect I don't see a reason not to host one.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Something to record with within the client or similar.

• New features/features worth mentioning:
New forum as you can see now (still beta, will be developed with time).
PowerGaming rewards (different levels, daily, overall1,2,3).
Unjustified kills are broadcasted.
Smoothwalking & runeshooting.
Party & Solo tasks.
SD/UE Reducation (depends on EQ - just as RL tibia).
Authentic PvP system and probably the best in the opentibia market (walk, shoot and spell wise ( paralyze etc ).
Solo - desert quest ( teleport in vocation room ).
Conjuring runes through backpack (you do not have to put runes in your hands).
4 vocations expshare (100% exp bonus).
Houses can be bought by non-diamond account.
Free djinns (no quest needed either).
Backpack of runes in shops (hi bp mana yes).
Double charged runes (will affect: SD/UH/GFB/HMM).
there is much more that will remain a mystery till you see them yourself

More features or ideas? contact me through PrivateMessage, our forums or here on OTLand.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back