• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today i skipped leg day on gym so if u gonna see me on poh ima say U MAD BRO? :D

Officially 20 minutes until launch - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER NOW: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Thanks for the 400 likes on facebook guys :)

RitHDLb.jpg

Fribben.

we got them sheet ready sonn!! im so syked 5 min leftt!!!!

"Hey I know what we should make, we should nerf the sorcerers so they can't use summons because its abusive".
i'm out, peace! :)

19:18 Some summons are disabled until tomorrow since we want to avoid people whose intention is to abuse the summon system. They will be back tomorrow, this includes the most common monsters only.

Bye.

as always fribben doesnt give a shit about players opinion fucking ot with 1x lootrate nerfed barbas as fuck

You are banished.

for saying truth not recommended server.

ots already dieing 108 players online from 135. and probably like 50 mcs of gm.

Last edited:
As I stated, anyone doubting the server can invite an impartial person that is vouched by the community and I will give him a free tour to show him every single player.

Great start, and I thank you all for participating. 135 as a record is perfect for us when it's almost christmas and Friday night :) Hope to see more soon.

mWCkxd4.jpg

Fribben.

as always fribben doesnt give a shit about players opinion fucking ot with 1x lootrate nerfed barbas as fuck

You are banished.

for saying truth not recommended server.

ots already dieing 108 players online from 135. and probably like 50 mcs of gm.
barbs were fucking broken on other editions lol. he just probably made them normal and thats what you whine over? loot is far more than 1x dude, did u even pass level 20?

The only pathetic people are you who is being sent under a campaign to ruin OriginalTibia, but the funny thing is that I don't depend my life nor my server on people like you, but I will happily do anything to prove my players that I not what you are replicating me to be :) Since obviously the one you sticked your tounge inside can't do it himself.

64lvlss.jpg

HAIL ORIGINALTIBIA!

Fribben.

Ok, I just lost all my respect to fribben, Most retarded move ever! He basically changed just the high rate and calls it a highrate server, OMFG, what about the loot? the regeneration? the easy starting? + The exhaust rate is retarded, you cant even spam mf + exura vita, wtf is this shit? manafluids healing like in 7.4 50-80, Ok my team of 10 are leaving! So long motherfucker! Hope u burn in hell like ur server, fribben, you're ZERO 00000

ofc we wont stick our tongues, i dont want others to be fooled like i was, i payed for the premium rose thinking it would be highrate serv than i see this shit, and this SHIT attitudes by gm, So long sucker

It seems like you haven't played 8.0, all the successful servers have had the similar settings to exhaust and so forth, it's only settings that is changed so you are complaining about things that people loved about OriginalTibia, then I can only tell you to leave the thread like the rest of the rats in here :)

Manafluids does not give 50-80 mana as you predict, but obviously you are not playing here but you are just uttering crap, they are giving average of 100 mana.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back