• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha this server is not highrates lol. Are you serious with this ? You say its a highrate and no loot seriously? Please dont lie saying its highrate becouse this is a joke lol BYE FRIBBEN

holy shit 3 posts in like 2 minutes.
are you having a mental fucking breakdown or something?

ye fribben ofcourse, we are all retards, and no one of us plays ur server ye RIGHT... i even fucking donated you piece of shit, thats y im mad, u did false advertisment, this is nothing like it was expected!

I suppose this version is like all the others, impossible to get any loot and an arrogant GM. Last version did he have atleast 100 fake characters online, is there still any fake chars online?

Do _NOT_ play!

I don't see what the problem with loot is? I have not received any complaints whatsoever. And Lebban I thought you would never play here, why did you even login if you think it's bad? You're obviously not committing to your own words, now make us all a favour and just leave :)

The lootrate is around 5x and you will notice in a day or two when people get rich that you will swallow your own words.

2rbyzvd.png

Fribben.

people complaining about loot when the highest guy is level 50 and nobody has even killed more than like 20 dragons, not to speak about other mobs
obvious troll is obvious

hehe why the fuck would i have logged on to your server, i know that it will fail like the rest of your servers and die after a week or two

Yet you played every edition and I have logs of you being online, but ok you can deny and lie as you do in almost every post you speak. Did you have a sip of your alcohol and became ultra-gangster as buddy? :) Calm down boy, it won't treat you well.

We will make a few updates soon and events that has yet not been revelead, it will be enjoyable at a higher level aswell :)

Hail OriginalTibia!

Fribben.

7.72 för 2-3 veckor sen hade du haft spelare och gjort pengar. Men istället så lyssnar du på sai och andra random fjantar de så de blir såhär. stäng ner tråden och servern, kom tillbaks om 3-4 månader

Lets play a game: currently 86 players online only
The game is : how many of those are on mc and spoofed by Fribben? My guess 36

Haters going to hate guys :) I hope you will change your minds and join us.

Other than that I can say that I am pretty much happy with today's launch and I hope from here we will steadily rise in our population :)

I'll say once again that if anyone wants to invite an impartial known guy from example OTLand to check the amount of players, I can happily arrange a tour to show him every single of one of them, just to make sure these trolls feel satsified, but it's not possible to take their words serious as they get broken quite easily.

I thank each and every one of the people that participated today, it was a great run.

Thank you,

Fribben.

Happy? It sucks it will be no good wars and players from server will eventually quit after first deaths on higher level. Sorry your server IS NOT sucessfull anymore, you just didnt listen and made 8.0 with highrate? Seriously? No war mongers would play. You have made mistakes in the past aswell and instead of apologizing you act with your typical arrogant attitude, then you call us haters, sure then. Im a hater

7.72 för 2-3 veckor sen hade du haft spelare och gjort pengar. Men istället så lyssnar du på sai och andra random fjantar de så de blir såhär. stäng ner tråden och servern, kom tillbaks om 3-4 månader
är du dum i huvudet? inte jag som tjatat om att han ska starta. Hade gjort 100 ändringar på denna om det var upp till mig. Detta är långt ifrån high-rate, mer närmre low.

You call it spoofed whilst I tell you that I am happily showing an impartial known guy a tour around the server to show you my players, and you call me arrogant? I don't get offended by you but the campaign that is runned against OriginalTibia is absurd, a couple of whores that does a job for a voucher while I was the one who was hosting the servers you wanted when you needed them. But I guess you forget easy for a couple of euroes, and that's exactly why the term prostitute suits you guys well :)

And instead of crying, why have none of you private messaged me or suggested anything? I am not like other owners, I don't work with disrespect. If you want to have a respectful debate with me about the rates or the server, I am happy to take it but I know why you guys are here as stated above so there's no doubt that you will take it with me. Now if you want to save some of your dignity, leave the thread.

I will do everything in my power to make this server suceed, and I will continuely update it aslong as people are playing :)

Hail OriginalTibia!

Fribben.

You work for a voucher as a spammer and flamer, are you happy? Do you know what it's called to have such a job? a prostitute, if you enjoy the title, continue your campaign I guess it suits you well then :)

Changelog:
  • Some monster attacks has been fixed.
  • Description fixes.
  • Altering in the mechanism of a few weapons.
  • Map polishing.
  • Magic level rate has been slightly highered.
  • And many more things.

Fribben.

HAHAHAHAHA LOL at fribben think this is a conspiracy from iryont to ruin original reputation, sorry bro you ruined it only by yourself by your arrogance and cheating,

i dont need a voucher and ive earned more money in 1 month that you will ever earn with all your servers money you have and will ever host. i regret having donated to you on previous ots

Ok why are you here then if you are not playing? Conspiracy or not, you are not playing and you still talk like a whore, there's nothing shady about my theory.

Fribben.

HAHAHAHAHA LOL at fribben think this is a conspiracy from iryont to ruin original reputation, sorry bro you ruined it only by yourself by your arrogance and cheating,

i dont need a voucher and ive earned more money in 1 month that you will ever earn with all your servers money you have and will ever host. i regret having donated to you on previous ots
mhm lets all take your word for it cuz you seem to be such a succesfull guy that you need to do your best to bring others down and make them feel bad in order to seduce yourself.
keep talkin bullshit kiddo, eventually one day you'll realize how wrong you've been all along

Okey my last post. The only wrong fribben did with this server is calling it a highrate as it's a lowrate->medium if anything. Cmon, we're in ank having war with wands and the really rich people who been runemaking a few hours use a few gfbs. That's after 7hours of a "highrate", we should be 60+ fighting with sds now.

Iryont is 10x more corrupt than fribben, you all people just dont know what iryont have done.

Sai you are also one of them who's been destroying originals reputation destroying all the wars with your skullbashing.

Fribben lol... This has nothing to do with tibianic whatsoever, you keep on ignoring the community when they are proposing things. All your servers have the same problem but yet you do nothing about them.
Have fun with your fake characters in the walls with auto logout if someone comes close to the walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back