• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
724053d1359601749t-red-bull-rampage-2011-10-27.jpg
my girl is rdy to serve me bros

What is the lootrate?

Can you make it possible to solo desert quest?

Also, if you are going to add a starter weapon for knights, do it so we can choose the type of weapon in the beginning and not being forced to play axe just cuz you only gave knights an axe.
Axe, Club, Sword. Give knights one of each in the beginning.

Ye, what will the loot rate be? and the death lose?

Also fribben, I want you to fix knights healing since I know that it was not correct on your last version.
If you watch this clip from rl tibia 8.0, you can clearly see that knights can easily use 2 ultimate healing runes in the time one mage can use 1 sudden death rune.
(watch from 21:26)

I dont know the exact delay on runes now, but lets say mages shoot 1 sd every 2 seconds, then knights should be able to heal once every 0,8 seconds(just an example).

Also sometimes after knights use attack spells, like exori etc, there is a huge delay, im talking around 3 seconds. Please fix that aswell. Caused many deaths on your last version because I could not heal after using attack spells(blabla, Im aware of the fact that you cant heal and use attack spells at the same time, but there is too much delay on originaltibia).

Last edited:
Strong? From what I remember, we killed you on your 113 EK outside carlin east gate with 5 mages, no problem.

Anyway Fribben, I provided video proof and now its up to you if you want to make the vocations idential to what they were on 8.0 or if you want to make every voc custom, nerfing and changing everything.

Ok? I dont remember that but if u ask the server that actually wared and not just skullbashed EK's were strong and should not be updated

Ok? I dont remember that but if u ask the server that actually wared and not just skullbashed EK's were strong and should not be updated

Your opinion here means nothing.

What im saying is that knights on Originaltibia are not what they were on RLtibia 8.0, which you can clearly see in the video. The knight on the video is level 150 and could ALMOST outheal all those people attacking him.
If fribben want an 8.0 server which is identical to RLtibia 8.0, then he should update knights.

Knights are supposed to be tanks, deal bad damage but heal ALOT.
On Fribbens server, knights were, and are a joke, even paladins could tank better than knights.
At level 130 you easily die by 6-7 people on fribbens server, and that has also been said by other people in his old thread.

If you want better knight healing , he must lower he's dmg

If you want better knight healing , he must lower he's dmg
Yes exactly what I said, knights should be TANKS and deal low damage

Right now, knights deal alot of damage and have shitty healing.

Knights are good tanks already i remember one action where we couldnt kill 110 knight when we were 10.

you want knight to tank 30 mages sd combo? wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back