• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knights are good tanks already i remember one action where we couldnt kill 110 knight when we were 10.

You should remove what you just said, its like saying "Me and 10 friends cant kill a guy who could easily be killed by 5 non-retarded people. We simply suck at this game"

Last edited:
you want knight to tank 30 mages sd combo? wtf

When did I say that knights should be able to tank 30 people?
Thats not what we are discussing right now.
We are talking about knights dying by 5 people

Last edited:
I'm the boss, bitch.
American_flag_burning.jpg

Anyway, as you can see in
the earlier linked video, the knight healing there looks like this.
REAL TIBIA 8.0:

SD combo -> Ultimate healing rune, Ultimate healing rune -> SD combo -> Ultimate healing rune, Ultimate healing rune -> Dead.

Fribbens original tibia 8.0:

SD combo -> Ultimate healing rune -> SD combo -> Ultimate healing rune -> Dead.

This means knights healing while getting attacked is 50% worse than it was on real tibia 8.0.

Not strange that knights die easier than rps here, since exura vita seem to heal more and faster than uhs.

Example, I dont know the real delay timers for runes now.

Right now knights can use 1 UH every 1.2 seconds, while mages can shoot one sd every 1.8 second(example probably not correct timers).
(SD -> UH -> SD -> UH -> SD -> UH etc.
It should be like this 1 UH every 0,8 second, 1 SD every 1.8-2 seconds(example probably not correct timers).
SD -> UH, UH -> SD -> UH, UH -> SD -> UH, UH etc.

So what im talking about is NOT making the knights uhs stronger, but to make them heal faster, like it was in RLtibia 8.0.

I have now provided clear video proof, explained the problem in detail.
Now its up to fribben if he want knights to be what they were on 8.0, and not just a shitty version of paladins.

Last edited:
Fribben, its not a suggestion, see it more like a bugg report, since what im reporting is something that is broken.

Anyway, if you wont take this seriously, I doubt others will make serious reports and discussions in the future. I certainly wont.

Its not a suggestion, im reporting something that is broken.

dude knights were freaking op with damage last edition

dude knights were freaking op with damage last edition
Yes, they were. Like I mentioned 4 times already, knights are supposed to be tanks and deal low damage. Right now they deal high damage and heal shit.

on 8.0 knights should have boosted meele damage as I recall, but not as much as they did here

bro you got it wrong after the update knights dealt alot more than they used to do.

bro you got it wrong after the update knights dealt alot more than they used to do.
What update?
Im talking about RL tibia now, knights did get boosted mele damage somewhere between 7.6-8.0.
It was slightly boosted tho, not like on Fribbens server where knights go around killing mages solo.

Fribben, will knight have their healing fixed? Its not worth playing knight right now with their shitty 50% decreased healing, honestly.

Knights healing has been adjusted compared to previous edition and it should be much smoother than before. You are incorrect in some aspects but we can take this discussion afterwards. I do not have time to give you a detailed answer now.

LESS THAN 30 MINUTES TILL START MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back