• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGWP you think you aare good because you PK all people? You are only 50+ on every gather hahaha
Learn some pvp instead of spam SD hotkey
Tell me what PVP is on this client.

Agree man, they just need be 2x more than enemies. very sad

What are you talking about? Last night OB in thais we were same amount.
The only difference is that they don't exp and arn't active.

it's true that GGWP is always trying to get huge numbers and levels to have sick advantage on every server they play

Are you kidding me? We had a team of 20-25 people untill you decided to join wille after losing 1 battle. Then you forced us to take people because the amount differences were huge.

At the moment it takes 5 days to lose 5 frags. Make it 2 days 12 hours to lose 5 frags please. 24 hours per frag is so long :(

It's 12 hour / frag without fragbooster. There is an available option if you are a fighter and that is fragbooster. I could easily make fragbooster 2 hour/ frag and it would solve the whole idea/issue with skullbashing, it's not much to demand but it's an option. Receiving a yellow skull when attacking a guild member only gives you a huge advangted to control a whole community without receiving any negativity against you.

Normal players can get abused this way. Example: a guy gets killed by one of your members, this guy who died decides to re-supply and get a team to kill you .. justified. When he comes back with the team, the guy who killed him suddenly is surrounded by his team, a team of 25 players. Tell me what this normal guy would do? he don't stand a chance. Now you tell me, if he don't stand a chance he shouldn't attack from the start - it's not about me defending such cases, it only prooves how broken the actual system is.

The current stage we have, will make level 100's go around skullbashing. That's one of the reasons why I made a discussion thread to decrease the stage in early levels.

Fribben.

Lega you first dont talk because you are first SD spammer who die like retard 5x. You know what i talk about, you only recruit first 50 ppl from all teams to fight. Nice joking

so horny for pizza cash

pay2play

+ that frag donation won't solve NOTHING since they can just come back right after doing the same shit once again

If I would make "fragbooster" available for free, which equals with the "new update" if it comes up as stated. 2 hours/frag, it would result in the server being destroyed by random pkers. I said it before and I will say it again, you are one sided person who only see it from your own perspective, that's why your ideas does not get approved. You seem arrogant to think your idea is flawless.

I give you 2 options, you either close your mouth or you play.

Fribben.

just saying that it will be a pay2play server because you can't defend yourself against these skullbashers/noob chars without donating

If you find it hard to pay for a premium doll to support the server, you can buy a premium doll ingame. Not to mention the lootrate can make you afford that. Am I trying to defend myself? I am focusing on improving PvP more than anything else, but receiving suggestions that are broken does not mean I don't want a solution.

Fribben.

Lega you first dont talk because you are first SD spammer who die like retard 5x. You know what i talk about, you only recruit first 50 ppl from all teams to fight. Nice joking
If you didn't join wille after losing 1 battle we never even had to invite anyone to fight

we players can't defend ourself from these skullbashers since ur frag system is totally broken

man there is so many noobs in ankrahmun that kill people

i am defendor of ank, all skull is dead

we players can't defend ourself from these skullbashers since ur frag system is totally broken
fucking retard im a player too and i dont agree, you dont read what fribben write? server isnt done for only for you .

if they annoy you, you kill them, they have rights to kill you if you are skull, next time dont be skulled

Just GTFO of the server crybaby shit

jävla pajas sluta klaga du är så jävla keff de därför du dör hela tiden

I sincerely hope you are sober and is joking right now.

Not to mention you are banished for excessive player killing, which just prooves what your thoughts are with this system, so you can go kill everyone once you go mad.

Fribben.

fucking retard im a player too and i dont agree, you dont read what fribben write? server isnt done for only for you .

if they annoy you, you kill them, they have rights to kill you if you are skull, next time dont be skulled

Just GTFO of the server crybaby shit

u are prolly one these skullbashers lol

I sincerely hope you are sober and is joking right now.

Not to mention you are banished for excessive player killing, which just prooves what your thoughts are with this system, so you can go kill everyone once you go mad.

Fribben.

No thats the thing u dont understand, we can't do nothing against these skullbashers..

No thats the thing u dont understand, we can't do nothing against these skullbashers..
who is WE? you and your 10 cry baby friends?

server have 1000 players and 200 online average, nobody care about you just rook your char and quit

best part is u blame fribben, fucking tard

who is WE? you and your 10 cry baby friends?

server have 1000 players and 200 online average, nobody care about you just rook your char and quit

yea me and my 10 cry baby friends

blame fribben?
what do u mean with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back