• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're all a bunch of fucking cry babies, alllll of you

who really gives a fuck about this orshabaal ot you look fucking pathetic constantly crying and argueing over something nobody should give a fuck about at all.

@topic

yes 35 vs 35 ob's are fun, but it's still shit.0

return to real pvp for next version (7.4 or 7.72)

Who the fuck are you? Why do you come here and act cool? Go back to your own server then. who are you? your a no name. nobody knows who you are so gtfo

Who the fuck are you? Why do you come here and act cool? Go back to your own server then. who are you? your a no name. nobody knows who you are so gtfo

some guy who i've literally never heard of or seen once called me a "no name"

so offended

you do 350 average with sd (on monster) in lvl 113, no wonder server died. But oh well, apart from that big fail the server is very funz and i'll play a few more days

you do 350 average with sd (on monster) in lvl 113, no wonder server died. But oh well, apart from that big fail the server is very funz and i'll play a few more days
We onehit lvl 140 knights with 8-9 people all the time, dno whats your fucking problem is..

SD pvm should he highered tho

So... You lost your all money for dice gambling... And you're blaming the dice for that? How freaking retarded can people be?

tbh i think it is impossible nowadays to statisfy this community.
Hoster shouldn't count on it anymore, that their highrate ot will last longer then 3 weeks.

Fribben

I'll say this one last time. It is utterly useless to use sds pve. At okolnir with a blocker I took 95-100 (10 minutes) e-waving. lvl 101-111 took 35 minutes.

I killed frost dragons in 4 waves (people with magic lvl 60+ can kill them with 3 waves). Then you kill 3-8 frost dragons at the same time with only 3-4 waves.If you use sds it takes you 6 sds to kill 1 frost dragon.
Is this the way you wanted it? People literally refuse to hunt now, unless they have a blocker so they can wave properly. If they are desperate without friends they go run around with manashield waving and ue'ing.

I don't mind, our team have a bunch of second chars knights that block for us whenever we want, but for the good of the server, cmon. To counter this retarded OP way of lvling with waves compared to sds you should give sds the same damage as exevo mort hur. If you for some reason want knights to be unkillable unless with a huge team, only do it in PVE. I was lvl 97 ek, I had 7 people that had me trapped. They couldn't kill me. They were all 100+. They had to summon fire elementals'n shit. wtf is that? 5 people should be able to kill a knight. Not even 7 people 20 lvls higher could kill me, ge ge. I barely had EQ on aswell (lolol)

There. Now you got the facts, you can check them yourself if you think I lie.
I believe this is the reason people quit. because I know many of my friends quit because of this and we couldn't be the only ones being disappointed

exping with exori vis on druid/mage is actually enjoyable. SDs on monsters are fine. But unfortunetely its true while i kill 1 frost ek kills 5 frosts and he exps 5x faster.

Fribben

I'll say this one last time. It is utterly useless to use sds pve. At okolnir with a blocker I took 95-100 (10 minutes) e-waving. lvl 101-111 took 35 minutes.

I killed frost dragons in 4 waves (people with magic lvl 60+ can kill them with 3 waves). Then you kill 3-8 frost dragons at the same time with only 3-4 waves.If you use sds it takes you 6 sds to kill 1 frost dragon.
Is this the way you wanted it? People literally refuse to hunt now, unless they have a blocker so they can wave properly. If they are desperate without friends they go run around with manashield waving and ue'ing.

I don't mind, our team have a bunch of second chars knights that block for us whenever we want, but for the good of the server, cmon. To counter this retarded OP way of lvling with waves compared to sds you should give sds the same damage as exevo mort hur. If you for some reason want knights to be unkillable unless with a huge team, only do it in PVE. I was lvl 97 ek, I had 7 people that had me trapped. They couldn't kill me. They were all 100+. They had to summon fire elementals'n shit. wtf is that? 5 people should be able to kill a knight. Not even 7 people 20 lvls higher could kill me, ge ge. I barely had EQ on aswell (lolol)

There. Now you got the facts, you can check them yourself if you think I lie.
I believe this is the reason people quit. because I know many of my friends quit because of this and we couldn't be the only ones being disappointed

Then they dont use sds and most be afk. We killed 150 knight with 7 peoples , without problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back