• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are unsure about the exp,rates,regenation etc at the moment.

Give us some suggestions and we will hopefully give an answer in the comming 1-3 days.

Fribben.

We are unsure about the exp,rates,regenation etc at the moment.

Give us some suggestions and we will hopefully give an answer in the comming 1-3 days.

Fribben.

Will there be 8.0 server?

As you all know, any client for us is not a problem. 7.4, 7.72 or 8.0 is your decision.

I think the majority goes for 8.0 but if they vote differently, I don't see a big problem here ;]

Fribben.

Just make something and get the server up, maybe its not a bad idea to start highrate again? I mean everyone seemed to be pleased with it. Dont take to long -.-

8.0 lowrate with "highrate" kind of hunting (fast mana regen so you can spam e vis, etc)

I don't understand why people prefere 8.0 above 8.1.
8.1 came along with a really good vocation balance.
Druids became pro's with ice and terra, Sorcerers energy and fire, paladin are able to use holy spells from then..
Better healing spells for knights and paladins + bigger potions insteed of the mana fluids.
New equipment which gives extra skills or protection
More weapons for every vocation
My question is: what makes 8.0 better than 8.1?

To original tibia staff: monsters aren't really balanced on your server. You should work on that. Everybody hunts frost dragons, because it hunts fast and a great profit. They are also easy to kill, even with 3 at the same time :p.

I don't understand why people prefere 8.0 above 8.1.
8.1 came along with a really good vocation balance.
Druids became pro's with ice and terra, Sorcerers energy and fire, paladin are able to use holy spells from then..
Better healing spells for knights and paladins + bigger potions insteed of the mana fluids.
New equipment which gives extra skills or protection
More weapons for every vocation
My question is: what makes 8.0 better than 8.1?
Go back to 8.6 u stupid retard

something different please, we had 8.0 lately. Make it 7.72 now long time ago <3

Appreciate the suggestion. 8.0 visually differs alot from 8.1, that itself is a big factor. Not to mention that people prefer the old system of UE/POX instead of additional mas tera, flam, vis & frigo.

Monsters will be dealt with, we currently use a friends monster pack as the project was rushed and we did not upgrade our converted cipsoft monsters. We will focus on this aspect, I'm happy that you mentioned it.

Taze: If people want 7.72 over 8.0, it's not a big issue, but I think we will go for 8.0 this time.

Fribben.

8.0 lowrate should attract the most players..
But for me it doesn't really matter all. I've been looking for soooooooo long time to play is a static "mid rate" ot, like 6-10x all the time
Even lower would be fun, it was so long time ago there was a really good static experience rate with hotkeys and no bot available.
"why hotkeys???????" : It will attract more players.

I believe improving a task system that give you points/addons/experience and cash would be great for the server

We have already thought of a task system, we will inform you when we have more information about this, though.

We are thinking of opening the server in a few days, if nothing stops us then :)

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back