• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be using static experience over stages. Deathloss will be lowered. Once again, I'm aware of the deathloss not being similar to real tibia, it is not a bug it was intentional. But it will be looked into.

Regenation: 4 mana / 2 seconds as promoted mage. (suggestions are appreciated).

Lootrate: 2x (was 3x on this version.)

Skill: same as now.

@Fadorimix: yes, i'll think of a date and post a new thread

Fribben.
You should higher the tic rate on the mana.

I'm working on the last pieces of the map to be implented such as Arena, barbarians etc and I will post a date.

I updated alot such as defense system has been fixed to work more properly.

Fribben.

I'm thinking of lowering the amount of frost dragons in Okolnir, not that much though. Also making Frost Dragons stronger (more realistic) as they were too weak this version. What about Goroma spawns?

Fribben.

Sure you can make them stronger, but then its even more wierd to keep a strong spawn?
Why not just make okolnir how its suppose to be? RIght now you can hunt with 20 people there easly, but there should only be possible 1 east 1 over brigde 1 middle (south west to stairs aswell) 1 arena, 1 south west - floors and up west...

Either make it less frost dragons or tripple the spawn time.

Bonebeast island, make less demon skeletons more bone beast also the lower floors under bb island make less demon skeletons and more crypt etc

"Quara predator scout" there is a HUGE spawn, but right now there is NOOOOOOO reason to hunt there. Take a look on the loot, make something fun out of it.. its not great experience make it to go there and make profit? Also, they are strong as "quara predator" but they got quara predator scout loot (all quaras im talking about) take a look at it

Also I spoke with a alot of people
To make 8x more "fun" to play you have to make it easier on other aspects, since it will mainly be "waring" people there.
When it takes time to get experience it has to be a way money.

Like I mention before, lower prices of wands and rods. Make tempest rod RANGED to make it even between vocations.
Make regen "4 mana / 2sec without promotion, 4 mana / sec WITH promotion.
Make it possible to solo desert quest
To make it abit more "interesting" to make lootbags, make items more valuable. Sure you can say "but its high droprate" but its not more fun to make a lootbag just because you get alot of items.. its more annoying to make them.
My suggestion is to put "custom prices" on halberds, plate armor, battle hammer etcetc like 50% more or even 100, that way you can make a alot of cash with slow experience = which is fair, gives you a easier beginning

Also as I said, let paladins and knights start with skills like 30/30 and 40/20

Will there still be pvp enf? If no, why? Its so fucking fun...

Also you can lower the price on life rings to like 600 gp , makes it easier in the start (attract more players) then people cant complain on the mana regen anymore.

On ots like this VERY FEW people hunt with summons, why should it be like that? Make it "OP to hunt with summon" it will be good and fun for the community
Like 80% experience if you hunt with summon

There is a lot things that can be done, but to get all people accept 8x all the way you need to consider few things.
Tell me if you want more inpuit xd

please fadoramix stop asslicker the ass GM fribben

communnity dont need all you want, please this suggestions can go to rl tibia. sorry but this is oldschool man. and please dont spam more. all forums is your spams.

communnity dont need all you want, please this suggestions can go to rl tibia. sorry but this is oldschool man. and please dont spam more. all forums is your spams.
Insulting ppl giving detailed suggestions on how to improve the server. Ur really smart :p

Yes Im sure you didnt even make desert quest on previous edition of real tibia.

I think your cute, everyone should have a pet just as cute

Sprawdź to dodaj swoją opinię
Sure you can make them stronger, but then its even more wierd to keep a strong spawn?
Why not just make okolnir how its suppose to be? RIght now you can hunt with 20 people there easly, but there should only be possible 1 east 1 over brigde 1 middle (south west to stairs aswell) 1 arena, 1 south west - floors and up west...

Either make it less frost dragons or tripple the spawn time.

Bonebeast island, make less demon skeletons more bone beast also the lower floors under bb island make less demon skeletons and more crypt etc

"Quara predator scout" there is a HUGE spawn, but right now there is NOOOOOOO reason to hunt there. Take a look on the loot, make something fun out of it.. its not great experience make it to go there and make profit? Also, they are strong as "quara predator" but they got quara predator scout loot (all quaras im talking about) take a look at it

Also I spoke with a alot of people
To make 8x more "fun" to play you have to make it easier on other aspects, since it will mainly be "waring" people there.
When it takes time to get experience it has to be a way money.

Like I mention before, lower prices of wands and rods. Make tempest rod RANGED to make it even between vocations.
Make regen "4 mana / 2sec without promotion, 4 mana / sec WITH promotion.
Make it possible to solo desert quest
To make it abit more "interesting" to make lootbags, make items more valuable. Sure you can say "but its high droprate" but its not more fun to make a lootbag just because you get alot of items.. its more annoying to make them.
My suggestion is to put "custom prices" on halberds, plate armor, battle hammer etcetc like 50% more or even 100, that way you can make a alot of cash with slow experience = which is fair, gives you a easier beginning

Also as I said, let paladins and knights start with skills like 30/30 and 40/20

Will there still be pvp enf? If no, why? Its so fucking fun...

Also you can lower the price on life rings to like 600 gp , makes it easier in the start (attract more players) then people cant complain on the mana regen anymore.

On ots like this VERY FEW people hunt with summons, why should it be like that? Make it "OP to hunt with summon" it will be good and fun for the community
Like 80% experience if you hunt with summon

There is a lot things that can be done, but to get all people accept 8x all the way you need to consider few things.
Tell me if you want more inpuit xd

Yes Goroma is Bad very bad now 1 teleport - more bone beasts , crypt shamblers , demon skeletons and ghosts - there is only bone beasts and crypt shamblers but not many .
And Ferumbras Tower doesnt exist at 3 teleport if you go down you got only quaras

Sprawdź to dodaj swoją opinię

Yes Goroma is Bad very bad now 1 teleport - more bone beasts , crypt shamblers , demon skeletons and ghosts - there is only bone beasts and crypt shamblers but not many .
And Ferumbras Tower doesnt exist at 3 teleport if you go down you got only quaras

Nurzia you need tutorial how to find Ferumbras tower????????????????????????

and who are you to speak for the community? some random polak gg, gtfo please

I liked the idea of making tempest rod ranged. Feedback is appreciated and will be looked into especially the spawn / monster related issues.

PoI quest is opened on the current server for anyone who wishes to test it out. Oldrak sells holy tible in order to successfully enter.

Fribben.

okolnir is 100x better than anything else, remove that shit island of OP.

4 mana/2 sec is real tibia (8.0) mana rate. why do you want it so low? It is 2 mana/ 1 sec real so keep it 5 mana/1 sec atleast.

It's not true, it was 2 mana / 2 seconds. 5 mana / second is 10 mana / 2 seconds.

6 mana / 2 seconds seems like the best option. (3mana / 1second)

Don't forget that you can login to try out PoI quest - it's only right now.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back