• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Veronia, 8.54-55 RealMap + Zao. Powered by GZH!

Oscar Lyis

Donator
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to Veronia!
(server started 10/05/10)

Veronia is a real-tibia based server that got the features you would like. And we also try to make this server to match both war-players and RPG-players!
The staff-team of Veronia is a serious crew and we do not under any circumstances summon items, give exp or any other things like this to any player in the server. We strive to become a successful server with a lot of
satisfied customers. We try to update the server by the time as get new tips, new ideas and repair bugs issues and stuff that are not there yet, will be there later.
If you have any questions about the crew, feel free to post at our Forum. We are being hosted by Green Zebra Hosting.

-- Connection information

* Client IP: Veronia.gzh.nu
* Port: 7171
* Protocoll: 8.54-8.55

-- Dedicated server details
*Intel i7 920 2.67Ghz
*12GB DDR3
*HDD: 250GB
*100/100 Mbit fiber internet

-- General information

* Full 8.54/8.55 RL-MAP INCLUDING ZAO & Yalahar with all 3 islands, Darashia Dragons, Sea Serpents, Medusa spawn etc!).
* Addon-system is like real-tibia, so you have to find the correct npc and items to obtain your addon (there's an exchanger in top of thais depot).
* Task-system that's like real tibia.
* Water Elemental system is like real-tibia
* Balanced Vocations.
* All the new 8.5 features!
* All quests! (Annihilator Quest, Inquisition Quest, Pits Of Inferno Quest, Demon Helmet Quest, Blue legs Quest, In Service of Yalahar Quest, Demon Oak Quest and alot more!).
* NO OVERPOWERED DONATION ITEMS! (we only use donation to keep the server stay alive!).
* Fair & Active GMs! (Does not have/own an second character).
* Paralyze rune works like rl-tibia.
* War-system

This is just some of our features. I'd like to suggest you to go check the server out and find it all out!

-- Server rates,

We are using an experience stage;
1-20: 50x
21-50: 25x
51-81: 15x
81-120: 10x
121-150: 8x
151-180: 6x
181-200: 5x
201-220: 4x
221-240: 3x
241+: 2x

Magic rate = 15x
Skill rate = 20x
Loot rate = 2
Frag system:
5 frags/day
18 frags/week = Red skull
40 frags/month

10 frags/day
30 frags/week = Black skull
65 frags/month

If you are interested to see more information about Veronia, please check the 'Server Info' section at our homepage.
Also keep in mind to report possible bugs and issues to any of the crew members or on the "Bug report" board on the forum and if you as a player is
unhappy with something on the server or got suggestions to make Veronia better, please use our forum aswell, thank you!

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
you start with aol and 2k easily abuseable.
blesser in temple : / me no like

edit: Lvl 50 quest in temple aswell i mean comn

I thought all those things were removed?
Gz Oscar for listening!

Actually I did remove those things but I uploaded a old version of the server to the dedicated-host. But I already fixed it, all the server needs is a restart, since you can't reload mods on this rev of 0.4 :(

Yours,
Veronia

i donated and it says my pincode is incorrect fix it :(

Baked is my ingame name, donated for 300 points

bullshit server, looks like theres a new owner, websites bugged,all chars reset, lost donor items, donated some 20+ euro and all gone within a week lol dont play here. delete your chars a.s.a.p if they wern't allready deleted.

Wanna know why the server got reseted? Because we 0 players, but I suppose that's something you do not really care about?

Heroic, shh you had over 10 players online in he first couple of days then you shut down and got new owner, "Heroic" bought the ot or somthing, dont talk shit to me about players, i donated over 20 euro and now i dont have shit gtfo.