• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already suggested lowering mana to 7.4 only for fun. the rest is fine and perfect for pvp

poll isnt working

- - - Updated - - -

it's not a bot. What the fuck are u thinking ? i can do same when u dont belive i will show u

u bot as well?

- - - Updated - - -

and finally put your site on otservlist to make people see it sonline, please

Last edited:
Actually, not to play smart but Jeffry even told me that he would try out his bot just to see if he would get detected. It actually take some time until the anticlient detect a botter :d or maybe not tibianic XD I BOTTTTT PS. how comes everyone says that they got me caught aimbot on tape but nobody shows it? And like stoneskinamulet said that I shot underoof, but if you dont got a proof then dont fucking open your mouth. And ofcourse I dont count that video 2 years ago when I was running around having fun with blackd xD

Last edited:
Actually, not to play smart but Jeffry even told me that he would try out his bot just to see if he would get detected. It actually take some time until the anticlient detect a botter :d or maybe not tibianic XD I BOTTTTT PS. how comes everyone says that they got me caught aimbot on tape but nobody shows it? And like stoneskinamulet said that I shot underoof, but if you dont got a proof then dont fucking open your mouth. And ofcourse I dont count that video 2 years ago when I was running around having fun with blackd xD

and now after 2 years its called having fun, how can we trust you?

well, zaowan instead of posting here you can come online and beat tampon right now he is online

Tampon here
I go make movie for PVP because im best pvp
You are botter Underroof because i say so and Im Tampon
Im very inteligent and i know english very much
You are bot! and i have on cam and i bann you

Tampon here
pls don't find mate and reproduce thx

Tampon here
Noob troll^^

Last edited:

tape? was this a decade ago or what?

You is bot hehe
Any my cam proof
Hail my english I am movie master creator of shits

and now after 2 years its called having fun, how can we trust you?
Cuz its not fun anymore? ;D and I were new to oldschool and then I realized that bot is just lame on this version so I stopped

Kurwa I use Big Bot
Learn me english plxxx
If you use bot maybe you are gm Warloria or Zaowan.
Are you idiot?
If you get bored, look for the troll in the bathroom can have it in your pants?
No troling here :w00t:

Tampon, I getting real tired of you I explained to everyone why I used the bot. So I dont see the point of you bringing me back in one of your almost unreadable stories. Next time come back at this thread if you learned english and can read all the post from everyone and if you come back to warloria I have a suprise for you:)

Me is good engliusch
Zaowan and Warloria bot because suxs im best moviemaker
Please i bestpvp you are bot because i say so
I no use bot, i only use BlackD for sd

hahah xd

ontopic : TibiaCam has been re added and is working just fine

kind regards

- - - Updated - - -

Botter detected : :: Player: Zaowan has aimbot.

As expected I would get banned by bot FOR NOTHING?, Feel free to use bot on this client cuz the anticlient is not working, "His just banning ppl which tampon says to ban", While his botting himself hahaha, GM listens to tampon, EY tampon do me a favour and say that everyone on this ot is botting cuz he'll ban them, Jeffry you're the noobest GM I ever seen

no you acting like that now because there is now proof of you that you bot my anti aimbot system works just fine the distro dont out put that just for no reason think of it now you say yeah ur the noobest gm i ever seen but ur just mad because you got caught right now faggit and what you say you actually admitting right now that you bot :say by zaowan => Feel free to use bot on this client cuz the anticlient is not working before i banned you aswell for botting but i wasnt sure so i unbanned you but now the system confirms my thoughts about you and i removed your gm because nobody trust you if it comes to abuse, botting and i can say the anti aimbot system works just fine because if the system didnt work why it only outputs your name and the rest of the people that are playing not? explain me that like i said the system dont output your name for a reason

kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously wish that I cammed the whole time I were online so you would realize how bad your anti client is and you as a GM Lol, bah not gonna post anymore and I dont really care about this ot anyway XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back