• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking GM corrupt with bots.
He dont ban botters like zaowan and then he use bot for he.
How u stop botters if GM is first botter? sux

Damn boy I really take your words serious because I always listen to a 24 year old tibia player that cant talk english since the begin of Tibia.

Emmm . There's no any another war server for EU. When GM off server , everyone gonna cry , so shut up LOL.
Zaowan botting ? Record him , give the fucking proof. I fight against him 100~ X and he never shot me underoof etc.

Cry mode off plx

I can tell you Zuordon(zordon) I know why Zaowan doesnt shoot underoof because the maker of classicbotter made a advanced classicbotter that shoots by mouse to a player so its like a real mouse so if he try's to hit you underoof he gets the message that he needs to be down or something you know thats why zaowan doesnt shoot underoof

I am a patriot, I love only Polish.
I have on ass other language country.

I can tell you Zuordon(zordon) I know why Zaowan doesnt shoot underoof because the maker of classicbotter made a advanced classicbotter that shoots by mouse to a player so its like a real mouse so if he try's to hit you underoof he gets the message that he needs to be down or something you know thats why zaowan doesnt shoot underoof

Before that option in classic bot came, zaowan had already good aim.

haha xd mex ur so funny

but w/e idc anymore warloria will be soon anyway so i wont respond anymore to anyone ciao ciao everyone

## ADMINISTRATOR ##

Close this thread or remove it thx

kind regards

I win xD
Close ots first later thread and no open more. Because no need shit.
You Not suitable on Gm.

Thanks tampon for all job you made with all videos of proof
Thanks to you this server close
showed all corruption and bots never banned and GM was the biggest bot on server
warloria forever offline please corrupt gm ahve on ass

Tampon server isnt closed because of you its more the lack of players because not alot of players playing it anymore so

lol tampon begging for a war ot with his infinite spams and when he has one he makes it close
Tampon for president

I dont understand how people like Tampon put so much time in to proving people use cheats on a fucking war server.

Too bad the server went offline, I really enjoyed playing it. Hope to see it online again in the future, this fragile community needs a war server.

and your on drugs, just like tampon:/

Hope to see Warloria on soon. I really enjoyed some evenings I've spent playing this Ot. :)

Code:
Warloria server not found because of some bitches

wat happend to server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back