• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@get rekked and Synthessis

Haters gonna talk shit like always, I am really dissapointed cuz nuskei and jordi cant hold their words so funny that they both were focusing on us but still we were asswhaping u in the start so u saw u need to teamup to do something.
Nice logic
Your trying to excuse why u lost , ur words its impossible to take them serious , i was killing your team only because i finished the war with shyntessis before so maybe next time go full on war to finish it before ; instead to wait for make box every single time.
I never pact with no1 to box eachother or shits so dont blain me and tell bullshits and lies because its not true , you can ask ppl of my team if i was killing both team targets or not.

Lapa you were always retarded idiot. Why you telling we were 1 team? Are you really retarded? Your ppl leaving your team bcoz u cant fight normal, why?? Because you always loose. That's why i remember old times. 30;1 bb.

If you telling me we were 1 team so gl bcoz when i enter city you were > i was coming from < and jordi try to box me huauhauhaauh kkkkkk fuck logic lapa retarded kid :DDDD

Lapa you were always retarded idiot. Why you telling we were 1 team? Are you really retarded? Your ppl leaving your team bcoz u cant fight normal, why?? Because you always loose. That's why i remember old times. 30;1 bb.

If you telling me we were 1 team so gl bcoz when i enter city you were > i was coming from < and jordi try to box me huauhauhaauh kkkkkk fuck logic lapa retarded kid :DDDD
Your trying to excuse why u lost , ur words its impossible to take them serious , i was killing your team only because i finished the war with shyntessis before so maybe next time go full on war to finish it before ; instead to wait for make box every single time.
I never pact with no1 to box eachother or shits so dont blain me and tell bullshits and lies because its not true , you can ask ppl of my team if i was killing both team targets or not.

tbonOPZ.jpg

Its not excuses, its screenshots of how many people each of us had online during the battle. You were the only one 350+ I saw this battle that died sooooo easy. Maybe 1-2 paralyzes and you were dead every single time

i died once, boxed by 18 ppl

so easy ?

NICE WAR GUYS NO HARLOVER :D

~~Amnezja

lost the battle not the war

Probably the 3 biggest joke "leaders" I have EVER seen. You guys are acting like 12 year olds, fucking sad man.

@Nuskei SS the only reason I semi respect you is because either Wille or Killian said you were a pretty decent EK. I can't remember which, but I respect both of their judgements.

@Jordi Ek I like you because you actually played Lunarforce back when it started with a team and fought my team without crying about it. This was before everyone was begging for transfers and killed the server.

@Lapa30cm Sigh...

Probably the 3 biggest joke "leaders" I have EVER seen. You guys are acting like 12 year olds, fucking sad man.

@Nuskei SS the only reason I semi respect you is because either Wille or Killian said you were a pretty decent EK. I can't remember which, but I respect both of their judgements.

@Jordi Ek I like you because you actually played Lunarforce back when it started with a team and fought my team without crying about it. This was before everyone was begging for transfers and killed the server.

@Lapa30cm Sigh...

as if your opinion was something

someone that said your opinion is nothing more than your opinion, you can describe people as much you want but it doesnt eman you are rigth about them

I was stating my opinions, yes. I never said "Everyone thinks you are X"

If you would kindly Re read what I posted, "I think you are~~" "I have respect for you" "I have ever seen"

"I"

Do you know what this letter is used for? Stating your own opinion.

Please, don't start with me. Do not antagonize me with your petty insults. In the words of the infamous @kkxabor YOU ARE ZERO

^

dont bother voicing your opinion about ppl who didnt asked it for, thats what i am trying to say .

nobody cares if i think someone is good or not

and next time you ask who i am make sure that your next post would not show that you spoke about me with somebody

Last edited:
^

dont bother voicing your opinion about ppl who didnt asked it for, thats what i am trying to say .

nobody cares if i think someone is good or not

and next time you ask who i am make sure that your next post would not show that you spoke about me with somebody
Who the fuck are you?

Back