• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Getting DEBUG in a certain area

Keram

Reaction score
Hello

I am having this problem that I really must solve asap so I would greatly appreciate your help.

I have a new town in my map... I am getting client debug whenever i walk with my character to a certain area in that new town... I think the area is like 10 SQM x 10 SQM... so whenever i walk into that area, i get client debug...

I totally dont knwo what is wrong ;/ I dont know how to fix it... Everything is fine in map editor and everything looks fine in game...

Please help me ;/ I need to solve this asap coz i want to transfer my map to dedicated server today :(

Last edited:
i doubt it's rev's fault... ;[ either items.otb but it works good in map editor and in ots... or just in map editor there r some items but i dont see antyhing really weird there...

0.4.0 xD but dont tell moderator ;p coz i will never get help in premium board there ; ( and i rlly need fast help coz i wanna transfer the server to dedicated server today :(

how do u want me to upload it? ;o all 14 floors on the picture?

i cant now coz i just closed my map editor and im going to sleep... xD but i will give u the pics of that area tomorrow... i rlly hope to solve this :(

i think Cykotitan was right... There was an item of rat toy... When I created that item in-game, I got debug on that char and on every char that I got close to that item...

So that was probably the reason... I just didnt expect an item like that to debug client... :/ I didn't think that this item is weird in any way... I thought that there must be some very weird item to make the client to crash...

The problem is now gone ;p

Thanks Cyko, repp to u :) And sorry all for my mistake ;p

Back